Twinsaver Group company opens jobs for HR Administrator at Twinsaver positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Human Resources skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||HR Administrator at Twinsaver|
|Region:||Bellville - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Human Resources|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 2 MONTH CONTRACT AND TRWINSAVER NEEDS SOMEONE WHO IS AVIALABLE IMMEDIATLY
To provide an effective HR and Training service to the site including recruitment and selection, employee record keeping (HR & Training), time and attendance maintenance and payroll input, training scheduling and coordination, remuneration and benefits management, interpretation and implementation of policies and procedures, culture change and general HR. Help identify staff training and development needs. Responsible for planning, organising and overseeing appropriate training to assist the staff to perform their roles effectively and efficiently.
- Time and Attendance System (PRP) ensure that its approved on a weekly basis
- Capture monthly payroll input to ensure accurate
- Check correctness and accuracy of dummy payslips
- Checking upload payroll changes ( Promotions, Banking details & payroll related changes)
- Leave reconciliation
- Administrating of termination documentation such as UI19s, certificates of service and withdrawal forms
- Administration of new engagements
- Assisting with payroll queries
- Schedule training weekly ( PJO, SOP, Skills Training, Mandatory training)
- Schedule according to training budget
- Capture training on SAGE 300
- Upload training on sharepoint
- Prepare HR documentation if or when Disciplinary Action
- Assisting as HR representative in disciplinary proceedings
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
- As the first point of contact for HR related queries, assist with all internal and external HR-related enquiries or requests
- Induction of new engagements
- Ensuring that all filing is up to date (on sharepoint) and correctly filed on a weekly basis
- Scanning employees to sharepoint
- Arranging and taking minutes in Union Meetings
- Assisting with advertising of vacancies, scheduling interviews and reference checks Draft employment contract, general employee letters
- National Diploma in Human Resource Management
Knowledge And Experience
- At least 2 – 3 years in HR Administrator experience
- Knowledgeable of South African Labour Legislation
- Experience with timekeeping and payroll software ( working with PRP and SAGE 300)
Skills And Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High level of Integrity and Professionalism
- A strong sense of confidentiality
- A strong work ethic
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good at problem solving
- Flexible and eager to learn at all times
- Ability to work independently
- To be a Team Player
- To be Proactive
- Labour Legislation
- SAGE 300
- Recruitment and selection
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Twinsaver Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.