Kura company opens jobs for Head of Finance - Mount Edgecombe positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Computers and Electronics Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Head of Finance - Mount Edgecombe|
|Region:||Durban - KwaZulu-Natal, KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Computers and Electronics Manufacturing|
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Mount Edgecombe, South Africa
R100 00 – 130 00 per month + medical insurance
This is a permanent full-time role as a Head of Finance in our Mount Edgecombe, South Africa office. Must have CIMA, ICAS, ACCA, or qualified by experience, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role. The role is on-site.
The Role Includes The Following Responsibilities
If you have experience developing finance processes and providing the direction and leadership for the finance function in order to deliver a high performing finance team then this role is for you.
- Management and Development of Finance function to deliver a high performing team.
- Oversee Annual Budgets and Quarterly Re-forecasts at group level for review and sign off with Finance Director.
- Oversee and Manage Group Monthly Financial Performance to ensure Budget commitments are being delivered.
- Oversee and Manage Group Cashflow to ensure that this is in line with business requirements.
- Oversee and Manage Group investment to ensure that this is in line with both CAPEX processes and commitments.
- Oversee and Manage Group compliance with all regulatory and statutory obligations.
- Seek out ways to deliver on Financial Opportunities and mitigation for Financial Risks holding stakeholders accountable for their actions.
- Implement and update financial policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all company financial policies are up to date and in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Create and Maintain relationships with external stakeholders of the business.
- Provide overall Commercial Support to business.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- CIMA, ICAS, ACCA or Qualified By Experience.
- Previous experience within the Contact Centre/Outsourcing industry and strong understanding of business model.
- Previous experience of financial modelling.
- Experience of Group Consolidation to Balance Sheet & Cashflow position with FX subsidiary an advantage.
- Statutory Accounting Experience for group companies.
Feel ready to jump in? Click Apply Now or contact the team:
- Email us: [email protected]
Location: Mount Edgecombe, Umhlanga
Targeted Job Start Date: 08/05/2023
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Kura, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.