SD Recruitment SA Pty Ltd company opens jobs for Head of Engineering and Infrastructure positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||SD Recruitment SA Pty Ltd|
|Position:||Head of Engineering and Infrastructure|
|Region:||Gauteng, Randburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
We are looking to hire an organized Head of Engineering and Infrastructure.
To establish and manage world class Facilities, Infrastructure and Technical Services Function. The incumbent is responsible for effective management of all technical and related services at Group level, including the assessment and mitigation of risk related to infrastructure, assets and equipment (Clinical and non-clinical).
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 5-8 years relevant experience in the same position.
- 3 years people management experience.
- Healthcare legislation and facility management knowledge will be advantageous.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Develop the tactical strategy for the Facilities, infrastructure and Technical (Engineering) services department.
- Drive the implementation of integrated governance, safety and compliance frameworks throughout the division and hold direct reports and service providers accountable for delivering these frameworks.
- Set goals and Standards for the department to support business plans.
- Plan and utilise available skills sets and equipment for maximum effectiveness and productivity.
- Accountable for the development and implementation of a systematic equipment maintenance plan for the Group.
- Develop tactical strategies, policies and standards that govern the work done in the department and reduces operational costs.
- Provide strategic and tactical facilities and building management to ensure safety.
- Responsible for quality management for all CHG facilities, Plants and Machinery in accordance with statutory requirements and Occupational Health Safety regulations
- Lead and provide technical expertise in the procurement of Technical Services or equipment.
- Builing teams
- Strong organisation skills
- Team building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SD Recruitment SA Pty Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.