AGLO Recruitment company opens jobs for Group Internal Auditor Retail positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Internship.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Group Internal Auditor Retail|
|Region:||Emfuleni - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Listed Group, a leader in the retail industry, requires an Internal Auditor to join their team of professionals.
Great career opportunities for a talented Internal Auditor at this employer!
Majority (roughly 95%) of your time will be spent at retail stores. You will only report to the Head office for meetings.
The successful candidate will be traveling to stores countrywide 60% of the time
You will be required to take part in stock taking during Sundays’ stock counts twice per month.
The indicated salary level is a gross basic, on top you will get company contribution to med aid and provident fund, company car and petrol card after 3 months of successful employment; in the first 3 months you will be using your own car and get reimbursed at company’s rates.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- BCom Internal audit/ BTech Internal audit or similar qualification (Studying towards CIA beneficial)
- Strong retail background (2-3 years’ experience) – stock counts experience is highly desirable!
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle (Eligible for a company vehicle and fuel card after 3 months)
- Must be willing and able to travel extensively – at least 60% of the time
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office (advanced Excel and SAP will be beneficial but not required)
- Diligent and able to pay great attention to detail
- Deadline driven
- Excellent analytical skills – must grasp the significance of seemingly minor or small details
- Strong report writing skills
- Sound independent judgement
- High level of integrity, as this establishes trust and provides the basis for reliance on your work
- Candidates with BComm and completed articles will also be considered
- Must be able to work independently, with minimum supervision, and take accountability for their work immediately after induction
Employment will be offered, based on three successfully passed interviews, and clear criminal and credit records.
Psychomentric testing will be conducted
By sending your CV along with other additional documents, you give consent to the agency to process and retain your personal information for the current opportunity, as well as for the future opportunities.
Please note that when applying for any position, reference checks will be completed and personal information, as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2013, will be processed.
In applying for this position, applicants will be deemed to have consented to such processing
- advanced Excel
- stock counting
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years
Desired Qualification Level
Employer & Job Benefits
- company car
- petrol card
- profit share
- med aid
- 13th cheque
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company AGLO Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.