Snatch | Accounting & Finance Recruitment company opens jobs for Group Financial Reporting Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing, Finance, & Management skills with Director experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Mining and Accounting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Snatch | Accounting & Finance Recruitment|
|Position:||Group Financial Reporting Manager|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing, Finance, Management|
|Industry:||Mining and Accounting|
We are seeking a Group Financial Reporting Manager to join an emerging and fast growth Mining Group based in Cape Town. The Group Finance Manager will be tasked with supporting the FD with running the full finance function, with a focus on Group Reporting and some financial operational functions.
The role would be an ideal fit for a seasoned CA(SA) with Group Consolidation experience, reporting into a listed UK entity. The role has complexity around a few factors which include IFRS 9, multi currency consolidation, international tax compliance (RSA, UK, EU) and some hedge accounting.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Prepare accounts in a timely manner, including monthly consolidation reporting and oversee all accounting matters of global subsidiaries and provide them with support as required
- Prepare the monthly Group stock reporting and perform consistency checks on freight & import duty
- Responsible for accurate monthly reporting of consolidated financials; including P&L,
- Balance Sheet and Cash Flow in line with IFRS
- Overall responsibility for statutory reporting under IFRS for UK in line with applicable standards
- Overall responsibility for all South African and UK tax compliance and reporting and involvement in wider global compliance
- This role is in part an important role in the succession planning for alternate Senior Finance Management.
- Responsible for enhancing the control environment across the group
Desired Qualifications, Experience And Attributes
- Registered Chartered Accountant, CA(SA) (highly beneficial)
- Full IFRS reporting experience (at least 5+ years)
- Exposure to technical group consolidation, IFRS 9 and Mining/Energy sector is highly beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High ambition and drive
Salary And Benefits
- CTC: R1 00 00 – R1 400 00 per annum
- Hybrid working environment
- Travel to site (±150 km distance) once every 2 weeks
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Snatch | Accounting & Finance Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.