Fempower Personnel (Pty) Ltd company opens jobs for Group Accountant CA SA positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Fempower Personnel (Pty) Ltd|
|Position:||Group Accountant CA SA|
|Region:||Boksburg - Gauteng, Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
GROUP FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT
A leading logistics company in South Africa, is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Group Financial Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will be based at our Jetpark office and report directly to the GM of Finance.
JOB PURPOSE: As the Group Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing all financial functions at Shared Services and ensuring the timely and accurate preparation of financial information to enable proper management of the business unit. You will be responsible for preparing monthly profit and loss and balance sheet reports, collecting and analyzing data for weekly and monthly estimates, responding to financial inquiries, preparing group cash flow reporting and forecasts, and overseeing financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants.
- Oversee all financial functions at Shared Services (HR, Risk, Workshop)
- Prepare monthly profit and loss and balance sheet reports
- Collect and analyze data for weekly and monthly estimates
- Respond to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Prepare group cash flow reporting and forecasts
- Supervise financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Release payments submitted by group creditors on a timeous basis
- Implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations, legislation and changes in IFRS
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Prepare annual financial statements and all related working papers for group companies, trusts, and dormant entities
- Prepare all tax calculations in accordance with applicable tax laws i.e., Income tax act, VAT act.
- Maintain relationship with tax consultants and be the point of contact on all tax-related matters for the Group and its subsidiaries
- Must be able to understand and apply IFRS and become the technical financial resource for the Group
- Prepare and Review balance sheet recons
- Preparation of budget and forecast templates, and compilation of budgets and forecasts at shared services level
- Consolidation of budgets and forecasts
- Management of external audit for group companies, trusts, and dormant entities
- Management of General Ledger and application/interpretation of accounting standards
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Managing and training staff when necessary
- Maintain and update monthly review packs and distribute to EXCO and stakeholders
- Provide guidance to BUs on accounting treatments and journals as and when special transactions occur
- Preparation of consolidated group pack including all input calculations such as DSO and Covenants
- Prepare and oversee all financial information for Zambia BU
- Work closely with the Oracle administrator on GL mappings and creation of new GL codes
- Update PowerBI dashboards on a monthly basis with forecast, budget, and prior year figures for all the Business Units, as well as estimates for Shared Services
- Closure of all ancillary business processes e.g. petty cash
- Ensuring integrity of data
- Minimum Grade 12
- Newly qualified CA with at least 2
- 3 years post article experience
JOB-RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Strong Excel & Word skills
- Previous experience working on Oracle would be advantageous
- Computer Literacy, Numerical skills
- Sound communication skills in both written and verbal format
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for numbers and meet the above requirements, please submit your application for consideration.
- Financial Analysis
- Group Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Accounting management
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Financial / Project Accounting
Desired Qualification Level & Accreditations
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountant
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Fempower Personnel (Pty) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.