Intelligent Debt Management company opens jobs for Graduate Opportunity - Financial Assessor positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Management skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Intelligent Debt Management|
|Position:||Graduate Opportunity - Financial Assessor|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Management|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
Attention Graduates! We have an opportunity for you to use your qualification for good.
If you’ve just finished your qualification in any financial-industry related field – like Management, Finance, Business, or Accounting, for example – then keep reading, you’ll want to hear this.
IDM has permanent opportunities available for young, fresh talent like you. If you come with energy, confidence and ambition and the rest will come.
What is the rest you ask? Growth, exposure, support, and a chance to help real people every day.
Who Is IDM
Are you looking to use your newly earned qualification not only in the finance sector but also to add meaning and purpose to your career? If so, IDM is the place to be.
The work we do and the way we do it makes a real, lasting difference to the lives of those we reach.
As an award-winning industry leader in financial advice and solutions, IDM is positioned to operate in a largely underserved market and will continue to grow. We have big plans for our future, and that could include you!
The people who thrive here genuinely care about making a difference, are self-motivated and driven, creative thinkers and collaborators, and are hungry to learn and grow.
If you’re keen to gain diverse work experience and personal and professional growth within a supportive and vibrant culture, then send your application through! We can’t wait to hear from you.
What you can expect from your first year at IDM:
- Communication with clients you are helping on an ongoing basis (Call Centre type environment)
- Exposure to the biggest Financial Service Providers, including the big 5 banks
- Acquisition of expert knowledge of the National Consumer Act and Consumer rights.
- Opportunity to gain additional recognized qualifications and further study in the Financial Industry
- Operating from a professional office environment, equipped with everything you need for success
- Connection and networking with young, dynamic, and innovative co-workers.
- Possibility for amazing rewards and recognition
- Company benefits – Medical Aid, Retirement Annuity, Bursaries, half day off on your birthday, and more.
- Must have completed a Degree/B-tech Degree/National Diploma
- Preferred (and similar) qualifications within the Financial Industry; Business, Mathematics, Finance, Accounting, Communications, Economics etc.
- Must live IDM’s values
- Must be confident and well spoken
- Must be client centric
- Must have a favourable Credit Report
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Intelligent Debt Management, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.