Fempower Personnel (Pty) Ltd company opens jobs for Grade Officer positions in the North-West region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Fempower Personnel (Pty) Ltd|
|Region:||North-West, Rustenburg - North-West|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
- Undergraduate Degree
- Be in possession of a CoM Advanced Mine Evaluation Certificate
- 10-Years working experience in an underground Bushveld complex mine
- Good knowledge and experience in sampling practices, monthly grade control, evaluation, ore reserve processes, and staff supervision
- Possess a good knowledge of QAQC protocols and all reporting procedures associated with the above
- Management and supervision of underground stoping & development sampling and associated geological observations.
General Grade Management- ensuring that there is a correlation between the Survey Called For Grade (SCFG), Build Up Head Grade (BUHG) and the Belt Grade and if any concerning deviations are picked up; that thorough investigation into the possible causes is done, and that any such deviations are corrected
- Have knowledge on the creation of evaluation Histograms
- Supervision and management of staff
- Produce all reporting requirements associated with Evaluation Department Adherence to QA/QC protocols
- Perform all duties related to evaluation protocol
- Quality Control
Desired Work Experience
- More than 10 years
Desired Qualification Level
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Fempower Personnel (Pty) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.