Helen Wilson Recruitment company opens jobs for GM: Office Admin and Operations positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Helen Wilson Recruitment|
|Position:||GM: Office Admin and Operations|
|Region:||Stellenbosch - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Salary: Basic plus benefits
In this role, you will take responsibility ensuring that compliance elements are met, monitored, and managed, as well as the smooth running of all administration and operations within facilities and the general services function of the business, together with internal and external stakeholders.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Matric Certificate and demonstrated experience of at least 10 years in a similar role, with a proven track record in project management relating to general office admin and operations
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
- Office 365 tools
- CCTV and access control solutions
Main responsibilities and duties in this position will include but are not limited to the following:
- Occupational Health & Safety including Covid-19 workplace safety
- Workplace environmental health & safety, in line with government OHS regulations
- Creating and maintaining a safe, comfortable workspace for employees in accordance with policies and Code of Conduct
- Monitoring and assessing systems and practises to ensure they comply with industry and security standards, as well as corporate and regulatory policies and requirements
- Space planning, office renovations, ergonomics and employee wellness and related
- Ownership of BB-EE, enterprise and supplier development, optimization exercises and data management
- POPI and PAIA for Sub-Saharan Africa and liaisons with Legal Counsel to ensure regulations are upheld
- Maintenance of Office App and SA website
- Management and maintenance of office building and liaisons with the Landlord
- Administrative support to Managing Director and leadership team
- General office support function, general communication, travel arrangements, expense claims, meetings, and business, client and staff events
- Petty Cash, general purchases and managing of budgets and CAPEX
- Promotion of company brand and corporate identity, planning corporate material
- Synergies with HR and I.T in terms of service delivery and creating efficiencies
- Managing and mentoring administration employees, intern and cleaning staff
- Community investment, donations and sponsorship
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives and implementation of same.
- Demonstrated ability in formulating and managing budgets, strategy, and execution of associated projects.
- Knowledge of Asset Management.
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (GDPR & POPIA).
- Excellent ability to formulate training material, train and support stakeholders; and ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Experience in drafting policies and procedures.
- Experience with Business Continuity planning.
- Hands on working experience managing and completing multiple projects simultaneously, whilst collaborating with both internal and external resources.
- Agile, and able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, with excellent time management skills.
- Planner with the ability to identify possible future obstacles, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizing skills.
- Ability to handle conflict situations well and establish a plan/strategy that reduces future situations.
- Critical thinker with emotional resilience to overcome obstacles.
- Self-confident and self-assured approach with a positive attitude.
- Customer service focussed.
- Solutions driven and self-managed individual.
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading a team.
If you have not received any feedback from uswithin 5 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
By sending your CV along with other additional documentsyou give consent to HWR to process and retain your personal information for thecurrent opportunity as well as for future opportunities
- General Management
- Office Administration
Desired Work Experience
- More than 10 years
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Helen Wilson Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.