Seedstars company opens jobs for General Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Investment Management, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
Are you passionate about startups, want to build a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem in Cape Town, while working in an international organisation?
Who We Are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarters in Switzerland and a presence in 60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
Seedspace (ww.seedspace.co) is the fastest growing network of coworking and coliving hubs for entrepreneurs in emerging markets.
- Coworking: Flexible, global memberships, shared or dedicated desks and private offices.
- Community: Meet and collaborate with new clients & friends, access to member benefits and a global network of mentors, investors, corporates and more.
- Coliving: Short to midterm room rental for digital nomads, coworkers or travelers looking for a life & work package in a friendly and dynamic environment.
- Programs & Events: Different Seedstars activities to provide impact in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
About The Job
Your main objective will be to (1) Manage one of our Hubs (2) sell our Programs & Events to different stakeholders to ensure a steady revenue from these activities to the Hub (3) Manage a Community Manager.
The Day To Day Responsibilities Will Include
- Management of a Hub and a local team
- Source commercial opportunities with different stakeholders of Seedstars: corporates, investors, governments, NGOs, incubators/accelerators and startups.
- Full sales cycle for:
- Seedstars Programs: Acceleration, Incubation, Venture-Building, Co-development, Trainings, Delegations, among others.
- Seedstars Events: Competitions, Workshops, Launchpads, Bootcamps, among others.
- Strengthen our presence with business development activities on the ground, looking to create unfair advantages and develop the relationship with the different stakeholders.
- Start, maintain and develop a solid relationship with our key clients of different Programs and Events
- You are a young professional
- Smart, natural salesperson. 3 years B2B sales experience, preferably in the entrepreneurial and startup ecosystem
- Strong business development background
- Understanding of business finance: budgeting process, P&L
- Strong belief in getting things done – It is important to have drive, ownership and execution. Working in an international team, you have to be comfortable working sometimes alone and capable to prioritize and make things happen
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Powered by JazzHR
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Seedstars, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.