RecruitMyMom.co.za company opens jobs for General Manager positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Environmental Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Port Elizabeth - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
An environmental organisation, working on a special project are seeking a dynamic and proactive General Manager to direct and manage their organisations business activities on the ground. As this is a newly created position within the company, the GM will play a critical role in developing and implementing effective business strategies and programs. The ideal candidate will have a vision to steer business functions towards maintaining client relationships, generating new business opportunities, increasing staff productivity, enhancing service delivery, achieving business objectives, and optimizing staff wellness. This is a 6 month project and the ideal person will reside in Port Elizabeth or Somerset East (or willing to relocate, the organisation will assist with housing and a vehicle. A background in agriculture is preferable. This is a 6 month contract.
- Oversee and coordinate daily business operations.
- Conduct research to identify growth opportunities and implement strategic growth strategies.
- Formulate business strategies to meet objectives and improve revenue, with corresponding policies to support these strategies.
- Evaluate and improve operational performance and productivity.
- Monitor financial activities, create and manage budgets, and analyze accounting and financial data to manage operational costs effectively.
- Ensure adequate staff resources to support optimal operational effectiveness through overseeing recruitment, staff development, performance monitoring, and motivation.
- Streamline administration processes and engage with vendors as required.
- Relevant business degree, or a Masters in Business Administration or other commercial degree, a degree or background in agriculture would be advantageous
- 10 – 15 years of transferable experience, potentially in a project-based, consulting, Professional Services, or similar environment.
- In-depth knowledge of various business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities and effective communication skills.
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proactive and capable of solving problems.
- Proficient in budgeting and finance skills.
- Computer literate in the Microsoft suite.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RecruitMyMom.co.za, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.