Headhunters company opens jobs for General Manager positions in the Eastern Cape region. The type of work we provide is Temporary.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Eastern Cape, Kirkwood - Eastern Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client in the agricultural industry is looking to employ a General Manager to join their team based in Addo.
An exciting career opportunity awaits!
- Relevant tertiary qualification is essential; either Mechanical / Electrical / Industrial Engineering degree or diploma is preferable.
- 5+ Years’ management experience.
- The ability to lead and manage a very large team of permanent and seasonal staff.
- Network, and work with a large number of producers and ensure that the organization will grow and benefit from these efforts.
- A team player as he / she will work with various support functions based at head office.
- Strong ability to work with teams and lead decision-making processes in a team environment.
- Good knowledge of BRC, HACCP, and Global GAP accreditation requirements.
- Experience and interest in technology, process management and continuous improvement.
- Fully computer literate – MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional resilience to pressure.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for general management of all phases of plant operations, including primary processing, packing, maintenance, logistics, facilities / farm management and product warehousing.
- Recruiting, hiring and training personnel and facility / physical plant up-keep and capital improvements.
- Responsible for annual budget planning and execution.
- Work closely with operations, logistics, and maintenance teams to increase productivity and profitability within the organisation.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to all key resources at the facility.
- Direct, manage, and optimize the overall operations of the Addo packing facility to the benefit of company’s producers.
- In conjunction with management, set policies and make decisions guiding productivity, quality, and cost efficiency of plant operations.
- Establish systems to collect metrics, analyse productivity and set performance targets that will meet revenue and cost goals.
- Lead the development and deployment of citrus packing practices focused on quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensure robust plant safety and security procedures and training are in place and that operations are in compliance with all required regulations and legislation.
- Lead any labour relations activities involving the plant.
- Direct plant level support functions, including all procurement, engineering, materials, quality assurance and human resources to ensure alignment with overall plant operations.
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to all operations managers.
- Instill a positive culture of staff engagement at the facility and demonstrate ability to motivate people, assess and develop employee skills.
- Influence various stakeholders as to optimize use of the facility.
Please consider your application unsuccessful if you are not contacted within two weeks of applying.
- General Manager
- Global GAP
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Headhunters, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.