Hire Resolve company opens jobs for General Manager (4.1) positions in the Mpumalanga region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Executive experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||General Manager (4.1)|
|Region:||Delmas - Mpumalanga, Mpumalanga|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
A great mining company in Mpumalanga is seeking the expertise of a General Manager (4.1) to join their team.
- Grade 12
- Degree in Mining Engineering
- Mine Managers Certificate of Competency
- Blasting Certificate for Underground Scheduled Mines
- 15 – 20 years experience in a underground mining environment
- Minimum 7 years at senior management level
Duties And Responsibilities
- Lead the identification and evaluation of internal business opportunities.
- Lead the growth of the Mineral Resources and Reserves.
- Provide input into Mine Design to ensure appropriate Life of Mine planning.
- Participate in Life of Mine Planning and identify sub-projects to support the Life of Mine plan.
- Participate in the development of Operational Mine Plans. Lead and drive the Operations disciplines and teams to achieve organisational objectives in alignment to overall strategy and plans.
- Design and develop the Operations’ structures to meet business requirements.
- Participate in the identification and evaluation of internal Business opportunities.
- Lead and drive Innovation and Business Improvement projects and initiatives.
If you meet the above requirements and want to make a career-changing move, apply today by emailing your CV to [email protected]
Alternatively, you can visit our website to find your next opportunity – ww.hireresolve.co.za or give us a call on 021 551 8638 and ask for Menina or Danielle.
Please note that correspondence will only be conducted with shortlisted candidates for this position.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Hire Resolve, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.