S&P Global company opens jobs for Full Stack Engineer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Full Stack Engineer|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
Full Stack .Net Engineer
As a Full Stack .Net Engineer and a member of a team of elite, highly skilled forward-thinking, passionate software engineers working on product development in an agile and collaborative environment, you will work with cutting edge technologies and learn how these technologies are applied in the global capital markets. In addition to the design and development work, you will also gain exposure to the financial services industry. You will take initiatives and collaborate extensively with the stakeholders and within the development team to achieve ambitious goals. This is an exciting opportunity to become a critical part of a fast growing, global organization, at what is arguably the most exciting time in the rapid evolution of our company.
- Design, develop, and implement heavily transactional and multi-tiered Web applications
- Full stack development – from the front end to the database level
- Aid in the design and architecture of green field development
- Assisting the Product Management group in specifying requirements into technical requirements
- Actively participate in research, discussions and decisions on software architecture, development processes, and other standards
- Actively participate in our Scrum process: Standups, Refinements, Planning, Retrospectives, Demos
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of application development experience
- C#, .Net Core
- SQL Server/PostgreSQL
- Windows/Linux environment
- Ability to lead all aspects of product development, from brainstorming and design to execution and deployment. Comfort wearing many hats
- Continuously improve the architecture and quality of the code
- Able to work well individually and with a team
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Mentor other engineers while shaping the future of our products
- Cash incentive plan
- Team of great professionals
- Reimbursement of your Wellbeing and Education activities
- Days off for charity/volunteering
- 4 additional Wellbeing days in year
- Paid parental leave of 26 weeks for all parents
- Option to work from home
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, life insurance etc.)
We pride ourselves on our agility and diversity, and we welcome requests to work flexibly. For most roles, flexible hours and/or an element of remote working are usually possible. Please talk to us at interview about the type of arrangement that is best for you. We will always try to be adaptable wherever we can.
Return To Work
Have you taken time out for caring responsibilities and are now looking to return to work? As part of our Return-to-Work initiative, we are encouraging enthusiastic and talented returners to apply, and will actively support your return to the workplace.
The Location: Cape Town
About Company Statement
S&P Global Market Intelligence partners with customers to broaden their perspective and operate with confidence by bringing them leading data sources and technologies that embed insight in their daily work. For more information, visit ww.spglobal.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: [email protected] and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only: The EEO is the Law Poster http://ww.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 – Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 – Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority – Ratings – (Strategic Workforce Planning)
Job ID: 284696
Posted On: 2023-04-11
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company S&P Global, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.