Crothall Healthcare company opens jobs for Full Stack Developer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Full Stack Developer|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
Looking for an intermediate – senior candidate, must be based in Capetown
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of forms and web-based solutions, developing system/client projects starting from system information gathering, solution design, preparing program specifications, development and testing, user training, problem solving and trouble shooting.
Remuneration/benefits: R 30 00 – R 40 00+ Provident Fund + Commission
Explanation Of Commission
Commission is earned once the developer surpasses GATE (Double their gross salary) There is no cap on commission earning potential and commissions are calculated quarterly and paid out monthly over the following quarter. For new employees, commissions kick in after the 3 month probation period so from month 4 onwards they can start earning commissions
Duties Will Include But Are Not Limited To
- Business requirements analysis
- Issue analysis and resolution
- Application, Database & Report development
- Integration planning and development
- Database design
- Client support
- [URL Removed] or relevant tertiary education
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent skills with server-side languages such as Net. C# , etc
- Experience in any or all of the following will be a plus: Bootstrap, Web Services, REST, JSON, XML, Continuous Integration, Git
- Experience with Azure & AWS will be advantageous
- Analytical with an eye for detail
- Patient and Independent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (bilingual Afrikaans/English)
- A knowledge of accounting products would be an advantage (school or university/college subject).
- Acumatica development a huge advantage
The successful candidate must be someone who can work independently, understand business workflow and financial and operational (IT) requirements. Problem solving skills and an interest in learning new software skills is very important. Must be organised, hardworking, have a strong sense of responsibility, loyalty, motivation and handle job pressure well. Own transport with a valid driver’s license and a home based office with good internet connection is essential, as will work remotely. Must be a South African citizen residing in Cape Town.
Please send your CV to [Email Address Removed]
- React and Amber
- Net. C#
- Web Services
- Continuous Integration
- Azure & AWS
Desired Work Experience
- 2 to 5 years Software
- 2 to 5 years Software Development
Desired Qualification Level
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Crothall Healthcare, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.