Competitive Capabilities International company opens jobs for Full Stack Developer positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Competitive Capabilities International|
|Position:||Full Stack Developer|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Does helping leading organisations achieve world-class performance sound exciting? Well keep reading, because Competitive Capabilities International (CCi) is looking for a seasoned Full Stack Developer to join our remote team in Cape Town.
About Competitive Capabilities International (CCi)
At CCi, our mission is to help build efficient and sustainable organisations that empower people to do their best work. With our continuous improvement platform and digital applications, we help businesses unlock greatness in everyone on the journey to world-class performance.
CCi has a 35-year track record of helping leading organisations build competitive capability through maturity-based best practice implementation. We are immensely proud of our continuous improvement solution, TRACC, which has transformed over 300 supply chains in more than 75 countries.
- 7-10 years development experience
- At least 5-7 years’ commercial experience with a diverse set of front-end frameworks e.g. Angular
- At least 1 years’ experience charting complex data and building interactive reports/ visualizations
- At least 2 years’ experience with front-end application architecture, design and setting of standards for front-end development
- At least 3 years’ experience integrating with REST API’s
- Experience with OAuth2/ OpenIdConnect Integration
- 2 years+ AWS experience
- Microservice experience
- Relational database experience
- Angular4 and above
- Java 8 and above
- Spring Framework
- HTML5 and CSS3
- Java EE (JPA/Hibernate/JAY-RS)
- Amazon SQS
- Amazon ElastiCache for Redis
- Amazon ElasticBeanstalk
- Amazon S3
- Amazon RDS
- AWS Lambda
- OAuth 2.0
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing
- Spring Cloud
- A good understanding of modern architectural and software design principles and software implementation patterns
- Have an understanding of application security, encryption, etc
- Knowledgeable about Front-end to Back-end integration patterns
- Ideally have an interest in growing DevOps skills in the cloud
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Competitive Capabilities International, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.