Malander Careers company opens jobs for Front-End Developer positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Randburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
We are seeking a Front-end Developer with a unique blend of creative and technical skills for our team.
Freelance platform is seeking an ideal Front-end Developer who is able to think creatively, work independently, and bring innovative solutions to the team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be part of a dynamic team and make a significant impact with their work.
- Develop unique and effective design solutions using a creative and innovative approach.
- Understand and apply interaction design principles, including designing user flows and crafting intuitive navigation structures.
- Create visual designs, including wireframes, prototypes, and mock-ups.
- Use design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, or similar software effectively.
- Utilize CSS frameworks such as Tailwind or similar for responsive designs.
- Experience with TypeScript and [URL Removed] would be a significant plus.
Key Skills And Abilities
- Excellent creativity and innovative thinking abilities.
- Strong understanding of interaction design principles.
- Proficiency in using design tools like Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, or similar.
- Familiarity with Tailwind or similar CSS frameworks.
- Knowledge of TypeScript and [URL Removed] would be a bonus.
Market related salary
- CSS Frameworks
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Malander Careers, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.