CLS Human Capital Specialists company opens jobs for Food and Beverage Manager positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Human Resources Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||CLS Human Capital Specialists|
|Position:||Food and Beverage Manager|
|Region:||Gauteng, Pretoria - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Human Resources Services|
A reputable country club located in Pretoria East is seeking a Food and Beverage Manager with at least 8 years of experience to join their hospitality team.
- To assist in managing the Food and Beverage operations of the Club to ensure it is running efficiently and cost effectively and gives the best service to the Members and visitors.
- To ensure that the budgeted Gross Profit Margins are achieved as well as the budgeted sales for Food & Beverage.
- To assist in managing the F&B staff effectively within the budgeted cost and ensure that the staff is trained and servicing the members and visitors to the agreed standards.
- To introduce ongoing promotions to boost sales.
Education And Requirements
Minimum education (essential):
- National Senior Certificate
- Relevant Management or Hospitality degree or diploma
Minimum Applicable Experience (years)
- 8 years of which 4 years managing a team
Required Nature Of Experience
- Management of a golf club Food and Beverage / Conferencing department
- Financial Controlling within the hospitality industry
- Stock and inventory management
Key Performance Areas
- Assisting in Managing F&B Team performance.
- Ensure prompt and efficient service of all F&B outlets to maintain high standards.
- Manage customer and client relationships – very important.
- Ensure the efficient running of the conference department and all outlets example halfway house and terrace.
- Ensure that staffing levels are correct and cost effective whilst giving good service.
- Ensure that company and statutory hygiene standards are maintained in all areas.
- Attend timeously and courteously to all customer complaints.
- To ensure that stocktakes are conducted accurately and variances are investigated and corrected.
- Ensure that reports and administrative requirements are timeously submitted.
- To hold regular staff meetings.
- To be fully aware of trends in the industry.
- To open or close the Club as per the Shift Roster.
- To manage by “walking about” and ensuring that the Duty Managers are running their shift effectively.
- Ensure that all Waiters/Barmen/Halfway House staff arrive on time for their shift, are correctly dressed and are ready to serve customers.
- To issue floats to the various till points in the Club.
- To assist with change as required.
- To cash up the tills in the various areas at the end of their shift.
- To order and issue stock to the Bars.
- To correctly receive deliveries of stock for the Bar and sign for delivery if the invoice is correct.
- To take the necessary disciplinary action with the Bar and waiter staff as needed to ensure the employees work as per their Job Descriptions
- To assist with the drawing up of the staffing rosters considering the functions or requirements of the Club.
- To book casual staff as required ensuring that the costs remain within budget and that staff are not requested unnecessarily.
- To minimise the overtime costs for the Club through correct rostering
- Ensure that the bar seating area, outside seating areas, function areas, tables, etc, are always clean and tidy.
- Ensure that empties, ashtrays, and soiled dishes are cleared by the staff as required.
- To organise the setup and strip of function rooms as per the booking sheets.
- Log any complaints, disciplinary actions or other incidents on the incident report and handed to the General Manager.
- Ensure that the change rooms are serviced and clean by monitoring them on weekends and evenings when no other management staff are available.
- Holds and attends staff meetings where required.
- Take accurate stocktakes monthly at month end and follow up on any variances with corrective action.
- Ensure that all tables are closed off daily with no exceptions. If for some reason the member cannot pay his name and contact number must be noted and passed on to the General Manager.
- Performs any other reasonable task as required.
- Able to assist in the operations of the kitchen if required.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company CLS Human Capital Specialists, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.