Jonsson Workwear company opens jobs for Floor Advisor positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Our retail stores personify our vision and drive in providing our customers with a brilliant experience. Every detail is designed with the utmost care and attention and our people are driven to create solutions for peak performance and a better life.
Our Floor Advisors are obsessed with serving our customers brilliantly and connecting them to our unique workwear solutions.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Gaining a complete understanding of our entire product offering.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing customers.
- Understanding customer needs and connecting them to the right solutions.
- Ensure all our products are always well stocked and merchandised to the highest standard.
- Assist customers by preparing quotations for current and future orders.
- Following up efficiently and effectively with customers on everything related to their outstanding orders and quotations.
- Processing of customer payments at Point of Sale and taking accountability for cash desk when required.
- Available to work on weekends when required.
The experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role focused on looking after customers.
- Well-spoken with an excellent telephone manner.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
The type of personality that will excel:
- A “go-to” person on whom people can rely.
- Outstanding with people, possessing great communication skills.
- Someone who likes to get “stuck in”, and who has a sense of urgency to deliver agreed results.
- Passionate about excellence and attention to detail, follows up and follows through.
In line with Jonsson Workwear’s commitment to employment equity, applications from candidates from designated groups, as well as candidates with disabilities, are encouraged.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Jonsson Workwear, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.