IDEX Consulting Ltd company opens jobs for Financial Services Admin positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||IDEX Consulting Ltd|
|Position:||Financial Services Admin|
|Region:||KwaZulu-Natal, Maidstone - KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading independent financial advisory and wealth management firms.
We have an exciting opportunity to join an existing Administration team. Whilst experience can be a bonus, we are also looking for those of you who have a hunger for learning and wish to grow with us as a business in our Maidstone office with hybrid working. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus a range of benefits.
As an IFA Administrator you would work as a team and to provide timely and efficient administration to support the IFA’s.
Key Responsibilities as our IFA Administrator will include:
- To provide efficient administrative support to a number of IFA’s
- Preparation of correspondence including letters and emails
- To be a point of contact for clients, life offices and members of the business
- Maintenance of all administration systems, ensuring all client data is accurate and up to date
- Maintenance of diary management system, ensuring daily workflow is completed in line with agreed SLA’s
- Assist with the management of the IFA’s portfolio of existing business
- Ensure appropriate documentation is scanned and attached to the relevant client records
- Prepare new business and review packs for IFA client meetings
- Obtain research when requested for protection and annuity products
- Provide mortgage research for IFA’s using online systems
- Obtain illustrations for products from providers either on-line or over the telephone
- Undertake filing, photocopying and scanning duties when required
- Deal with fund switches and surrenders using SLA’s and compliance guidelines
- Obtain valuations/details on existing policies, ensuring administration system is updated accurately
- 121 meetings with IFA’s where necessary
- Attach post to relevant client records and deal with any urgent mail within SLA’s
- Any other reasonable request made by a Director/Manager of the business
What we are looking for in our ideal IFA Administrator:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Effective organisational and planning skills
- Able to work to deadlines
- Able to forge and develop relationships
- Experienced using Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn and develop
- Able to work as part of a team, or if required, under your own initiative
- Work as part of a shift rota pattern of 8am – 4pm, 9am – 5pm, 10am – 6pm
Benefits of working with this firm:
- Training and qualifications – They take pride in supporting and paying for our staff to undertake professional qualifications relevant to your jobs role once you have passed your three-month probation
- Contributory pension scheme, and death-in-service benefit at 4 x your annual salary
- Competitive salary and annual discretionary bonus, following one year’s service
- Health benefit scheme – including digital gym subscriptions, dental and optional treatments and alternative therapies
- Flexible working options and competitive holiday allowance, with annual buy and sell scheme options
- Loyalty bonus and additional holiday days, based on length of service
- Employee referral bonus scheme
- Social events
For more information on this financial services admin role in Maidstone which is hybrid please click apply!
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Mission
At IDEX, we strive for an inclusion-first company culture where everyone is treated fairly and can bring their authentic selves to work. We recognise and acknowledge that diverse representation at every level of our business requires continuous and measurable effort. We are committed to driving conscious inclusion across our business and creating equitable pathways.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IDEX Consulting Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.