RecruitMyMom.co.za company opens jobs for Financial Accountant positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Insurance, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
A large financial services company specialising in insurance is seeking the skills and expertise of a suitable qualified Financial Accountant (non-CA). This is a full-time, hybrid opportunity based in Johannesburg.
The purpose of the job is to prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements for management and auditing purposes.
- Ensure effective daily cash management of the company.
- Record asset transactions in respect of additions, disposals and transfers on a daily
- Use full understanding of accruals accounting and the impact of entries on profit and loss account, the balance sheet and the cash flow statement.
- Compile complete, accurate and timely accounting records on a monthly basis.
- Prepare month end file with reconciliations and documentation to support the trial balance.
- Assist with the delivery of financial policies, guidelines, and protocols to ensure the company complies with regulations and good financial practice.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of the organisations policies and procedures and of relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct
- Draw conclusions and assess impact from analysis and interpretation of financial data.
- Interpret the impact of unusual figures identified by analytical review.
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and annual statutory returns.
- Extract and combine data to generate standard reports.
- Generate monthly depreciation journal on the financial system.
- Record financial transactions on a daily basis into the applicable business systems
- Implement improvements and provide feedback on them.
- Use change management systems and protocols to provide routine supportive services.
- Supervise a team performing routine work.
Experience and skills:
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles
- Good knowledge of VAT
- Knowledge of IFRS, VAT Act and FSB Regulations
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Experience using Sage X3
- Superior skills using MS Excel
- B.Com Degree in Financial Accounting or equivalent CA (SA) undergraduate qualification at a SAICA accredited university
- Completed Honours degree essential
- 3 to 5 years post articles experience
- Experience from financial services and/or insurance preferred
- Hybrid role – 2 days on-site and 3 days remote
- Permanent, full time position
- Competitive remuneration
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RecruitMyMom.co.za, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.