Candidate Connect company opens jobs for Finance Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Unique opportunity for an experienced CA(SA) to join an established (and growing) Renewable Energy team as their Finance Manager.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a broader, more technical, financial role in an exciting industry.
The opportunity is Cape Town based.
Working closely with the Head of Group Finance, this is a key role covering 3 broad areas :
- Technical : IFRS / Tax (lots of interesting Tax work) / SPV structures
- Commercial : engaging banks, shareholders, tax strategy, knowledge in intricate loan structures, interest rates / hedging, and operational
- Group : reporting into the Head office o Core elements of the role are technical in nature around : Companies act, SARS, SARB engagements, shareholder agreements, MOI for all companies, systems / processes etc.
- Manage the treasury needs of the company and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure that obligations with regards to reporting, compliance, legal and operational requirements are met.
This Role Is Suited To
- CA(SA) with 5-8 years in finance. At least 3-5 of these years in a leadership role managing people.
- Exceptional EQ, people management skills, and a good communicator.
- Comfort working within a flat structure and collaborative culture that requires a strong leader. Comfortable working within an environment where people are encouraged to be inquisitive / ask questions.
This is an EE designated opportunity.
You understand and accept that, by applying for this role, you authorise Candidate Connect to obtain your personal information and utilise said information for recruitment purposes for this role. Your information will be stored on our database. Should you wish for us to remove any personal information from our database, please contact us at [Email Address Removed]. Your data will not be used for any unsolicited marketing purposes, and will not be transferred to any third parties without your direct consent.
Please note that if you do not receive a response from us within 1 week of your application, please consider it as unsuccessful for this particular role – thank you.
- Financial Management
- Financial Reporting
About The Employer
Independent power producer within renewable energy.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Candidate Connect, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.