Letsema company opens jobs for Finance Analyst at Letsema positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Business Consulting and Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Finance Analyst at Letsema|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Business Consulting and Services|
The Letsema Group is looking to engage exceptional, high performing Financial Analyst for a Fixed Term Contracting opportunity. Successful applicants will be assigned to high impact projects supporting our clients’ strategic objectives.
At Letsema, we believe in business being a catalyst for social change. Achieving this ambition is only possible through the combined talents and skills of the Letsema family. We take pride in working with individuals from a variety of backgrounds who have the drive and intellect to bring about positive social change through the enablement Letsema offers to new and returning clients and partners.
The primary purpose of the role is interpreting and translating business requirements and perspectives into a sound financial solution and ensure it collectively provides a cohesive whole for the business. Please see details below with regards to typical duties, skills, and experience.
- The primary focus of this role is to identify any discrepancies where two Accunting systems do not align.
- Perform regular comparisons between the events recorded in the policy administration system and the accounting system to verify alignment.
- Where misalignments occur, the Financial Analyst must conduct thorough analyses to investigate the root causes and collaborate with the relevant IT resources to find resolutions.
- Conduct detailed analysis to determine the root causes of misalignments and document findings.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT and accounting, to facilitate the resolution of identified discrepancies.
- Clearly communicate findings, analysis results, and recommendations to stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation of analysis procedures, findings, and resolutions.
Experience And Skills
- The successful candidate must possess strong analytical skills with the ability to identify patterns, perform root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions.
- Attention to detail
- Strong Accounting knowledge and experience
- Financial and business acumen
- The intellectual curiosity to learn and grow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BCom Accounting and/or Finance
Desired Work Experience
- Minimum 8 years financial analysis experience.
- Exposure to Banking products would be preferable
- Financial analysis
- Financial Accounting
- Variance Analysis
- Accounting management
- Financial reporting
Desired Work Experience
- 5 to 10 years Financial Analysis
Desired Qualification Level
About The Employer
Letsema, founded in 1996, is a black-owned management consulting firm at the heart of a diversified investment group.
The word “Letsema” is of Sotho origin, meaning people coming together to work for a common purpose. This sense of collective effort towards a shared vision is our underlying ethos.
With long-term thinking and a broad base of skills, intellect, and IP, we aim to contribute meaningfully to the betterment of society. Each leg of our business – Consulting, Investments and Foundation – reinforces the other, setting them apart and making them stronger.
Our consultancy provides specialist services across the value chain, helping companies set direction, accelerate their journey, and ensure sustainability.
Our seven practice areas combine long-term thinking and access to a broad base of skills, intellect, and IP to facilitate institutional success, power change and meaningful contribution to society.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Letsema, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.