Tsebo Solutions Group company opens jobs for Finance Administrator positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Facilities Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Tsebo Solutions Group|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with Site Managers to monitor and ensure costs are contained within budgets (OPEX and CAPEX)
- Review and report on monthly variance reports as required by your Manager
- Ensure compliance with TFS policies and procedures related to financial management, controls and expenditure authorisation levels
- Monitor all orders on a daily basis
- Ensure all requests to purchase are followed by a quotation
- Match quotations, purchase orders and invoices on the Infor EAM system
- Follow up to ensure all suppliers submit invoices timeously with service reports where necessary
- Ensure satisfactory completion of jobs and the delivery of jobs by requesting an original invoice and ensure it logged on a spreadsheet
- Ensure all purchase costs are properly allocated to the correct divisions/cost centres
- Accurately complete the TFS invoicing template monthly
- Adhere to cut off dates stipulated by TFS and the client. Liaise with client finance team on payments to suppliers
- Provide Infor EAM reports monthly or as requested by the TFS team and client
- Assist with the compilation, preparation and review of monthly variance reports
- Liaise with the Workplace Coordinator on the compilation of the TFS operating budgets
- Ensure all invoicing deadlines are met for both client and TFS
- Ensure all sub-contractors adhere to the invoicing cut off dates
- Ensure all invoicing is submitted to TFS head office finance team at the cut off periods
- Ensure all finance administration is complied with on site and in the client regional offices
- Liaise with TFS Managers to ensure all contract documentation is maintained and updated
- Assist your Manager with the collation of leave and overtime forms and preparation of variation reports
- Familiarise yourself with and ensure ongoing implementation of TFS’s quality management system for all policies and procedures related to Quality, Environment and Health and Safety
- Ensure supplier payment reconciliations are up to date to avoid suspension of services
- Communicate terms of trade to suppliers to ensure compliance when necessary
- Obtain statements from suppliers, copy all invoices and statements, and forward originals to TFS finance
Overarching Contractual Delivery
- Ensure all client financial policies and procedures are complied with and:
- where required provide data to support client reporting requirements;
- at all times during this Agreement act in client’s best financial interest;
- operate a transparent “open” book approach to the financial management of the services;
- expenditure management and approvals; and
- financial audit and controls.
- Assist to record and monitor actual spend against budget expenditure throughout the financial year
- Assist with all required financial reporting when required.
- Work with teams to develop and maintain a customer-focused attitude toward activities, concentrating on those that most strongly contribute toward improving customer lifetime value.
- Interact with client to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Conduct client satisfaction survs to ensure clients are satisfied with the products and services.
- Keep up to date with business developments and strategic objectives within the environment.
- Provide advice on general changes and compliance within the workplace management framework when required.
- Work with processes and procedures in such a way that operational efficiencies and performance are enhanced.
- Attend to and resolve all customer queries timeously or escalate when necessary.
- Follow up and follow through on all escalated queries timeously.
- Manage conflict.
- Prepare monthly reporting within set timeframes for distributing to the relevant parties.
Skills and Competencies
- MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of facilities management and the hospitality industry.
- Good understanding of the utilisation of the INFOR EAM system.
- Proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Hospitality and customer centric focus.
- Knowledge and understanding of service level agreements
- Excellent report writing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Financial and business acumen
- Grade 12 (non-negotiable) plus….
- Bookkeeping/Accounting Certification or equivalent
- Computer literacy on MS Office and Infor EAM
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in finance in a similar environment
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Tsebo Solutions Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.