Mediclinic company opens jobs for Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary Paediatric Ward positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Health Care Provider skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Motor Vehicle Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary Paediatric Ward|
|Region:||Hermanus - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Motor Vehicle Manufacturing|
Mediclinic is an international private healthcare services group, founded in South Africa in 1983, with divisions in Switzerland, Southern Africa (South Africa and Namibia) and the United Arab Emirates.
The Group is focused on providing specialist-orientated, multidisciplinary services across the continuum of care in such a way that the Group will be regarded as the most respected and trusted provider of healthcare services by patients, medical practitioners, funders and regulators of healthcare in each of its markets.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To deliver safe, basic nursing care according to Scope of Practice
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
Deliver basic nursing care in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team
Identify, prevent and report risks to ensure patient safety
Contribute to a positive patient experience by assisting in the creation of a conducive environment
Provide accurate and comprehensive records of all nursing interventions
Participate in creating a learning environment that builds staff competence
Ensure that all utilised stock and equipment are accurately charged
ESSENTIAL EDUCATION: Enrolled Nurse Auxiliary Certificate
DESIRED EDUCATION: Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses for specific speciality areas
ESSENTIAL MINIMUM EXPERIENCE: None
DESIRED EXPERIENCE: 1 year post qualification experience
Required Job Skills And Knowledge
- Infection prevention and control (IPC) principles and protocols
- Scope of practice for enrolled nurse auxiliaries
- Scientific nursing principles and process
- Patient assessment skills
- Nursing processes and procedures
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Relevant nursing legislation
- Risk identification
- Basic life support trained
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Mediclinic, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.