Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd company opens jobs for Enrolled Nurse ICU positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Health Care Provider skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd|
|Position:||Enrolled Nurse ICU|
|Region:||Gauteng, Vosloorus - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Hospitals and Health Care|
Enrolled Nurse: Adult ICU
Location: Clinix Botshelong-Empilweni Private Hospital (Vosloorus)
As Enrolled Nurse, to take responsibility for both direct and indirect nursing care of a patient or group of patients, and to function under the direct and/ or indirect supervision of a Registered Nurse, according to the scope of practise of an Enrolled Nurse.
Minimum Qualifications And Experience
- Grade 12.
- Enrolled Nursing qualification.
- Current registration with South African Nursing Council.
- BLS qualification.
- 3+ years’ relevant Nursing experience based on area of specialization.
- Experience within a private hospital environment advantageous.
- Computer proficiency advantageous.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Perform all duties in accordance with the South African Nursing Council (SANC), Department of Health (DOH) and National Core Standards.
- Adhere to the principles and standards of patient advocacy according to the SANC acts and Omissions, Company Code of Conduct, patient rights and Responsibility charter, National Millennium Development goals and the responsibility of continuous professional development (CPD). Plan, organize, assess and prioritize work for self to ensure efficient completion of tasks under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Drive quality of care adhering to work standards and establishing a safe, therapeutic, and clean environment for all stakeholders (patient, family, doctors, and staff) that is free from medico-legal hazards.
- Document patient care services by accurately charting in patient and department records including progress on patients’ condition.
- Drive a positive patient (customer) experience by putting patients first and deliver holistic customer-oriented service.
- Inform and educate patients about the Groups complaints procedure and “My voice” platform.
- Adhere to the principles of Lean management (i.e. reducing wastage and unnecessary expenditure) without compromising patient care whilst ensuring minimal wastage.
- Participate as a team member and contribute effectively towards achievement of unit goals.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Clinix Health Group (Pty) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.