Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd company opens jobs for E-Commerce Marketing Analyst positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd|
|Position:||E-Commerce Marketing Analyst|
|Region:||Paarl - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
Our client is seeking a technical e-commerce marketer with a strong focus on data analysis and SEO.
- Marketing analytics and reporting.
- Tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad hoc analytical requests, and automation of regular reports.
- Provide actionable market and customer insights to address key strategic questions.
- Assist with market research to analyze the competitive landscape, determine brand perceptions, and identify new marketing opportunities.
- Experimentation and CRO
- You will function as an important member of the team by supporting UX and CRO strategies with audience-centric recommendations for improving website performance.
- Evaluate customers’ online behavior and provide insights and recommendations to improve website performance and the overall online shopping experience.
- Support strategy, execution, and measurement of A/B tests and CRO experiments within the e-commerce marketing team.
- Work with content creators to optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms. SEO.
- Monitor traffic performance in Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Support copywriters with keyword research for SEO writing.
- Continuously collect, analyze, and identify trends/insights to improve SEO strategy.
- Work with the development team to implement best SEO practices.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Afrikaans and English,
- Advanced statistical analysis and data visualization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, data analysis, information science or a
- related field.
- Demonstrable experience as a data analyst, preferably working in a marketing team or with marketing stakeholders, with a track record of producing data-driven insights and recommendations to various stakeholders.
- Proven experience in SEO, Google Analytics, and other MarTech platforms.
- Experience in compilation and execution of A/B testing plans and reporting on the results.
- Experience working in an e-commerce environment and on e-commerce platforms would be advantageous.
- Experience working with project management tools such as Asana would be advantageous.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Recruitment Matters Africa (Pvt) Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.