Epson Europe B.V. company opens jobs for Distribution Account Manager positions in the Johannesburg Metropolitan Area region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Appliances, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing, Computer Hardware Manufacturing, & Computers and Electronics Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Epson Europe B.V.|
|Position:||Distribution Account Manager|
|Region:||Johannesburg Metropolitan Area|
|Job Function:||Information Technology and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Appliances, Computer Hardware Manufacturing, Computers and Electronics Manufacturing, Electrical, Electronics Manufacturing|
The Distribution Account Manager is responsible for implementing sales strategies to exceed current & future Distributor business plans for all Epson product sets in the South African market.
What you will do:
- Build a sales Distributor pipeline and quarterly goals to ensure strong funnel of near, medium and long term opportunities for new business from named targets and / or assigned markets/geography.
- Ensure forward planning by means of accurate forecasts to maintain adequate stock levels at Distribution based on run rate.
- Identify, nurture and close new opportunities that result in substantial growth in the company market share, revenues, and margin.
- Build account plans and strategies to leverage on existing and run-rate business, to seed and grow new opportunities whilst maintaining the existing customer base.
- Sell designated range of Epson products and services, maximising cross selling opportunities.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue & margin targets.
- Build strong professional working relationships at all levels within the Distributors. Understand the Distributors channel partners in their target market sectors, demonstrating breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning Epson’s capabilities to meet customer needs and priorities.
- Understand and document the Distributors requirements to ensure that clear unambiguous value propositions are developed and communicated using appropriate tools.
- Actively engage at all levels with Distribution to influence Distributor and partners early in the sales cycle to ensure that the profile of Epson is high and of priority, to fully leverage the company’s portfolio and maximise win rates of deals.
- Lead the sales process whilst calling upon other internal resources and expertise to assist in solution development, proposal delivery and implementation (e.g. Service, Pre-Sales etc.)
- Ensure quarterly Marketing planning meets the objectives of EPSON and the Distributor
- Lead the Quarterly Business Review process ensuring every Distributor is reviewed quarterly and objectives for following quarters are defined, documented and carried out.
- Ensure compliance and that quality standards are met at all times.
What we ask for:
- Experienced working in a Channel Sales environment with proven record of achieving success through the development of profitable sales.
- Previous experience with a Global IT Vendor and the subsequent expectations around standards, processes and compliance is an advantage.
- Technical expertise in relevant product group(s) or similar discipline and able to communicate and demonstrate the value and technical benefits of products to end users and channel partners.
- Ideally educated to degree or equivalent level in business, technical or sales related discipline.
- Strong selling and business development skills and ideally an understanding of the concept of solution sales.
- Strong sales negotiation capability in positioning solution value under pricing pressures from customers/procurement professionals.
- Ability to build and proactively manage relationships over short and long term to generate business growth.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt to a variety of audiences.
- Commercially aware and numerate with the ability to understand and manage priorities and risk in commercial terms.
- Self-motivated with good analytical and problem solving skills, both at tactical and strategic account level.
- Strong IT skills, including a good understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ideally, experienced using sales productivity and reporting tools.
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written).
What we offer:
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a wide range of excellent benefits, including a working environment where quality, teamwork, and respect come first.
We aspire to be an indispensable company, trusted throughout the world for our commitment to openness, customer satisfaction and sustainability. We respect individuality while promoting teamwork, and we are committed to delivering unique value through innovative and creative solutions.
Our commitment to the environment
We all have a role to play in building a better future. For Epson, being a sustainable company means being mindful of every aspect of our organisation – from the smallest lightbulb to the largest factory. It fuels our innovation, drives our growth, motivates our workforce and, ultimately, to contribute to society.
We believe a healthy culture, strong values, teamwork and contribution from a diverse range of individuals will help us to strive for excellence.
Ranked by Clarivate Analytics as a Top 100 Global Innovator brand for the last seven years running
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Epson Europe B.V., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.