ProDevelopment Group company opens jobs for DevOps Engineer - Contract positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||DevOps Engineer - Contract|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Our Client a Global Tech firm is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join their team In Sandton on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, Attractive rates and a great working environment.
Responsible to collaborate with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage system and code releases. Cross and merge the barriers that exist between software development, testing and operations teams and keep existing platforms and applications available.
- Build scalable, efficient cloud infrastructure solutions
- Effectively utilize monitoring and logging tools to identify root cause
- Expert in working and deploying to Kubernetes
- Expert in Bash and groovey scripting
- Implement automation tools and frameworks (CI/CD pipelines)
- Build, Manage and Support environments in Azure and AWS cloud
- Deploy updates and fixes via automated pipelines
- Troubleshoot production issues and coordinate with the development team to streamline code deployment
- Evaluate existing applications and platforms, recommendation and implement alternative solutions for enhancing performance
- Conduct systems tests and manage security, performance, and availability
- Design, develop, and implement software integrations
- Analyze code and communicate detailed reviews to development teams to ensure a marked improvement in applications and the timely completion of projects
- Develop and maintain design and troubleshooting documentation
- B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science
- 5 years’ experience as a DevOps Engineer or equivalent software engineering role
- Expert in code deployment tools (Puppet, Ansible, and Chef)
- Managing AWS infrastructure which includes setup, monitoring and alerts, resource allocation, and deployment architecture
- Automation of development processes (CICD)
- 5 years experience in Kubernetes support and deployment
- 4 years experience in writing and supporting Jenkins files
- Working knowledge of Groovey,Ruby or Python and known DevOps
- Working knowledge of GitHub with Github actions and Github runners
- Expert in building Helm charts and continuous deployment strategies
- AWS and Azure Cloud
- Strong Linux skills
- Jenkinsfile (pipeline as code)
- Kubernetes management
- Configuration Management Tools (Cfengine, Chef etc)
- Java runtime configuration
- Monitoring tools (Dynatrace, ELK, Grafana,Prometheus)
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ProDevelopment Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.