ABC Worldwide (AKA BRIP Careers Worldwide) company opens jobs for Destination Specialist - Southern Africa Travel positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||ABC Worldwide (AKA BRIP Careers Worldwide)|
|Position:||Destination Specialist - Southern Africa Travel|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
Our client is one of the leading destination specialists for Southern Africa. They create tailor-made itineraries for FIT, Group and MICE Travellers.
To successfully quote profitable tour products for existing as well as new clients.
- Secure business and effectively cost products
- Understand the market and margin control
- Build up and maintain agent and supplier relationships
- Source new products
- Develop own sales strategy to secure more business through existing and new agents
- Work closely with the team to achieve goals
- Quote and design successful creative itineraries and proposals for all market related ADHOC groups, Tour Series and FIT requests
- Capture and confirm bookings in Tourplan
- Negotiate with suppliers for better rates, cancellation policies and FOC’s
- Find new suppliers that offer a good service and better rates
- Follow up on quotes that have been sent out
- Successfully run groups, tour series, and FIT booking
- Compile welcome pack documents
- Create co-pilots according to itineraries
- Handling the 24hour emergency phone
- Prepare guide documentation and brief guide before travel date
- Work closely with tour guides whilst on tour
- Instruct debtors to raise invoice
- Reconcile supplier invoices for processing
- Assist debtors’ clerk with invoicing / collection queries
- Reconcile tour guide expense sheets on completion of tours and check guide salary invoices
- Participate in supplier training and workshops
- Reduce the transaction turnaround time
- Demonstrate good communication skills and customer care
- Stay current on events and changes of suppliers and product
- Travel on educationals and familiarizations trips
It is expected of all employees to perform not only the tasks mentioned in the job description, but also directly allocated or extraordinary tasks that could arise.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company ABC Worldwide (AKA BRIP Careers Worldwide), so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.