BRILLIANT COMPUTERS CITADEL AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY company opens jobs for Desktop Support Engineer FR positions in the North-West region. The type of work we provide is Part-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||BRILLIANT COMPUTERS CITADEL AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY|
|Position:||Desktop Support Engineer FR|
|Region:||Lichtenburg - North-West, North-West|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Desktop Technician will provide daily local or remote support for desktop-related issues. This includes receiving incoming calls, addressing inquiries, troubleshooting hardware, software, and application problems, and documenting the steps taken to resolve challenges in a ticketing system. The candidate will also be responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction by resolving calls and collaborating with supervisors and managers to maintain consistent operations throughout the IT Support Center.
Desktop Support Engineer primary responsibilities include diagnosing and resolving hardware and software issues, providing analysis for various core operating systems and platforms, and delivering support for approved applications. The ideal candidate should possess 2-5 years of experience in supporting Windows Desktop environments.
The scope of support encompasses the Client Windows platform, encompassing desktop and end-user technologies, collaboration tools, mobile technologies, printing, as well as laptops and mobile devices. Additionally, this role involves assisting with video conferencing, network and remote access, and collaborating closely with the Service Desk to address end-user break/fix issues and other support-related functions.
Duties shall include, but not be limited to:
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting desktop system, printer and operating problems
- Consulting and instructing users on hardware and software questions/issues.
- Collaborate with other IT Services Data Center and Network Infrastructure teams.
- Install, maintain and upgrade equipment and its associated infrastructure.
- Runs diagnostic tests to isolate system problems as well as proactive activities.
- Operating Systems Windows, OS-X
- MS Office (Windows and knowledge of Mac) software
- Experience with Remote Support technologies such as Remote Desktop (Microsoft), Apple Remote Desktop, VNC
- Hands on experience removing viruses and spyware using various tools (Windows)
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems, including forming an RCA
- Responds to telephone calls, email, service tickets, and dispatched requests for technical support
- Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution within an effected SLA
- WAN/LAN, Cabling and should be able to give console access
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Prove of English Proficiency (Good written and verbal communication skills and English B2 level)
- Proven work experience as Desktop Support Engineer or Support Technician.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware systems, chip sets, memory modules, and peripherals.
- Knowledge of popular operating systems, software applications, and remote connection systems: MS Windows, MS office 365, Active Directory, SCCM, DHCP, VPN and others.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Solid understanding of network & security technologies:
- Hands-on network configuration experience with Cisco etc.
- Ability to learn new quickly or unfamiliar technology and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Basic level understanding of Cisco Routing and Swicth/Data networking skill, including DHCP, QoS, IP routing protocols.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BRILLIANT COMPUTERS CITADEL AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.