IQVIA company opens jobs for Data Team Lead, home-based in South Africa positions in the Mpumalanga region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Data Team Lead, home-based in South Africa|
|Region:||Mpumalanga, Nelspruit - Mpumalanga|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
Data Team Lead, home-based
You’ll be responsible for managing end-to-end delivery of data management services for multi-service projects, ensuring quality deliverables on time and within budget. You will direct the team in areas of project planning, execution, financial management, communications and milestone deliverables.
- Provide leadership and vision to the team
- Manage and deliver several large scale, high complexity/non-standard aspect studies across a range of sponsors and Therapeutic areas
- Manage sponsors at both Study and Programme Level
- Manage delivery of areas requiring specific expertise (e.g Process, Finance)
- Ensure milestones meet timelines and quality deliverables
- Provide project management expertise working with customer data managers, key decision makers and internal team members to manage continuous process improvements and provide technical expertise
- Ensure open communications with customer and Quintiles management to manage and meet contractual obligations
- Provide input for and perform direct negotiations with customer
- Establish strong communications with Data Operations team, functional leads, project managers and all other stake holders
- Support DM service delivery with comprehensive DM process and technical expertise in executing projects
- Create and/or review and sign-off on all data management plan (DMP) documents
- Track service performance and provide leadership to identify root causes of issues and implement remedial actions
- Serve as the escalation point for unresolved data issues; work with client data managers, vendors, internal team members for resolution
- Maintain internal tracking databases and systems
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, or educational equivalent, in health, clinical, biological or mathematical sciences, or related field
- Around 5 years direct Data Management experience, including 3 or more years as a Clinical Data Management project lead is preferred
- Ability to maintain strong customer relationships
Connect to great opportunity™
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company IQVIA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.