QE Services IT Recruitment company opens jobs for Data Analyst positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||QE Services IT Recruitment|
|Region:||Bellville - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
My client based in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs) is currently looking for a Data Analyst to join them on an independent contract basis
IT / Finance
- Translation of business requirements into data requirements from business stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining documentation related to data analysis (examples include source to target mapping and requirements specifications)
- Raw vault data modelling and analysis
- Ability to work independently and facilitate sessions with multiple stakeholders to elicit requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering / IT / IS / Data Science / Mathematics / Statistics or related degree
- Proficient in SQL
- Previous experience with data lake tech stack
- Experience in an Agile delivery methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand complex environments and systems
If you are ready for the next exciting step in your career, and would like to apply, please send us your updated CV to review
- Data Science
- Data analysis
- Data Modelling
- Data Management
Desired Qualification Level
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company QE Services IT Recruitment, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.