takealot.com company opens jobs for Customer Service Manager – Mr D Food positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Customer Service Manager – Mr D Food|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
Customer Service Manager – Mr D Food Operations Support
takealot.com, a leading South African online retailer, is looking for a highly talented Customer Service Manager to join our team in Cape Town.
We are a young, dynamic, hyper growth company looking for smart, young, creative, hard working people to join us. We offer market related benefits, a great work environment and a promise that you won’t be bored as long as you are prepared for a challenge and want to build something great.
The position reports to the Customer Service Operations Manager
Your responsibilities will include:
- Order Success Management: To ensure that the order success function is executed to proactively reduce downstream pressure on the customer services function and to provide support to the Takealot Delivery Team’s branch network
- Customer Service Management: To ensure that the operational support functions – restaurant support and order success – are efficiently integrated into the overall customer services processes to best support a great customer experience.
- Call Centre Leadership & Performance Management: To ensure that the Operational Support environment is led from the front, that team leaders and agents feel supported, motivated and that a high performance culture is developed by ensuring both that positive performance is appropriately recognised and that under-performance is not tolerated and managed.
- Communication and Business Alignment: To ensure that the Operational Support team is aligned with business goals and that the team is fully aware of their performance and updated on all relevant changes and initiatives. Additionally the Operational Support team needs to ensure comprehensive incidence reporting to Mr D Food’s relevant operational stakeholders.
- Operational Hygiene: To ensure that good operational hygiene is undertaken and that all admin is updated.
- Analysis & Reporting: To make best used of available data and reporting to manage the team based on facts and evidence and to interpret reports to make sound decisions; to identify gaps in data and to proactively work towards removing such gaps.
- Regular Reporting: On agent Productivity, aggregate Department, your CS Team Leaders Balanced scorecards and Inter-department Performance.
- HR & Recruitment: To recruit appropriately skilled and mature staff and ensure compliance with regulation and best practice in respect of IR/HR issues and admin.
- Customer Services Representation: To act as the senior manager on duty within the customer services environment in the absence of the customer services CSM.
- Your performance will be measured by: Achievement against data-driven key performance metrics, inter alia: CSAT/NPS, productivity per agent, case documentation, your response time and your achievement of specific goals & projects set by the business. Your team, colleagues and other stakeholders will also conduct 360 degree feedback and have a direct effect on your performance.
- Able to build high performance teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as an effective team member and leader of a large team
- Able to communicate clearly and voice an opinion
- Self-directed and process orientated
- Solutions-oriented, can-do attitude and high energy
- Comfortable and able to function in an ambiguous, fast paced, high pressure environment, while maintaining high quality outputs
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a manager in a customer service environment
- Experience in the redesign and implementation of new processes and best practices to improve customer satisfaction metrics.
- Experience in working in an e-commerce or technology company is a plus
- takealot.com employees are entrepreneurial and dynamic, smart, customer centric, fun and have the shared ambition of takealot.com being the leading e commerce company in Africa.
- We have fun, work hard, take ownership, work in teams to create solutions, and are always open to direct feedback/new ideas on where we can improve.
- We are short on ego and high on output.
- We are doers and not only thinkers, it’s all in the execution after all.
- We love what we do and what we are creating.
We seek to Employ an Extra Ordinary Mind who:
- is forthright but respectful
- is an expert at doing, who can not only design but also execute
- is analytical, able to use data to make decisions
- is competitive, self-directed and strive to be the BEST (GREAT requires a lot of work and does not only happen during business hours)
- is passionate about the potential of e-commerce and delivering a world-class customer experience
- is entrepreneurial, thrives under change and accepts it is a constant and always looks for solutions to do something better and faster
- is able to think about problems from a business perspective using technical and product input
- is curious and challenge the status quo
- is innovative and enjoys iteration
- is collaborative
- will be at the cutting edge of developing new concepts for takealot.com.
- thinks like an owner of the business.
- is SMART, has INTEGRITY and is HARDWORKING
If you meet the above you are an Extraordinary Mind so come and join us!
Takealot is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities will be given preference.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company takealot.com, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.