Bank of Queensland company opens jobs for Customer Relationship Specialist - Bella Vista positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance, Health Care Provider, & Customer Service skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Banking, Financial Services, & Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Bank of Queensland|
|Position:||Customer Relationship Specialist - Bella Vista|
|Job Function:||Customer Service, Finance, Health Care Provider|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||Banking, Financial Services, Hospitals and Health Care|
About The Role
- Seeking passionate Customer Relationship Specialist to join the BOQ team
- Flexible workplace & Collaborative Team – Owner Managed Branch Bella Vista Based
As the Customer Relationship Specialist, you will be the ‘face’ of the Bank within the Branch, providing exceptional customer service to your customer network. You will enjoy developing and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers, by providing advice and information on BOQ’s products and services. Further, you will relish the opportunity to proactively identify opportunities and manage a pipeline of new and existing customers through their financial journey with BOQ.
Day to day your key responsibilities will consist of:
- Account opening/closing
- Customer interviews and being a part of their full review process
- Personal lending and credit card applications
- Coaching and development of junior colleagues
- Outbound calling to maintain and build customer relationships
- Floor walking, business development and initiating quality conversations with customers
- Strong focus on compliance
As an experienced Customer Relationship Specialist you will be a passionate, high performing operator who consistently delivers an outstanding customer experience, by demonstrating:
- Excellent customer service experience, preferably from the banking industry
- Exposure to consumer lending would be advantageous
- The drive to build long lasting relationships and positive customer experiences
- Contributor to a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to go above and beyond for your customers and colleagues
- Driven to take a personalised approach with every customer interaction
- “Can do” approach to all aspects of your role
- Ability to learn and confidently use a number of technical financial systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
BOQ is one of Australia’s leading regional banks and provides a genuine alternative for Australian financial services customers and employees. Our purpose is to create prosperity for our customers, shareholders and people through empathy, integrity and by making a difference. Our ambition is to be known as the bold challenger bank; with multi-brands that are digitally enabled with a personal touch.
BOQ is passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
BOQ’s Inclusion vision is to foster a workspace that values and leverages difference and creates new possibilities, a place where our people feel confident to bring their best selves to work every day. We embrace difference and believe that our workforce should reflect the customers and communities that we serve.
In 2021 BOQ Group was awarded a Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA) Employer of Choice for Gender Equality citation.
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Discounted financial products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- A ‘zero tolerance’ to Domestic and Family Violence (DFV) with active support for employees experiencing DFV
- Gym, shopping, technology and travel offers
How To Apply
To apply for this role please follow the links or apply via our Careers Page.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Bank of Queensland, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.