getWorth company opens jobs for Customer Care Consultant positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Customer Service skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Customer Care Consultant|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Customer Service|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
What We Are Looking For…
We are looking for a proactive, diligent individual to join our Sales team as a Customer Care Consultant. This role includes, but is not limited to: following a workflow process; liaising with and converting clients over the phone, email and social media. The role requires coordination with the sales team which includes understanding and escalating issues, as well as offering support to secure deals while providing excellent client service. Leads must be dealt with in real-time – with absolutely no delays.
We are a first-of-its-kind business that uses patented products backed by artificial intelligence, all specifically designed to help you buy right and sell smart.
We do this by developing novel approaches and products that solve difficult challenges. This requires a blend of tech, financial and auto thinking. We’ve already developed something globally unique (see our website), and we have a solid pipeline of other ideas. It’s our nature to experiment and innovate, both in products and customer experience.
We are a consumer brand and aspire to provide our customers with an exceptional experience both when selling or buying in a rational, transparent and fair manner. We accept that not everyone is our customer and we must not provide our services to customers whose expectations are unrealistic.
If you work with us, you’ll be working side-by-side with a professional and experienced business team who share a passion for excellence. We’re doing interesting new things and we would hope you contribute and bring your own insights and ideas.
Culture-wise we are looking for people with real self-discipline, integrity and sound judgment. We’re always open to ideas and criticism and we argue concepts robustly, but not personally. We’re hardworking; meticulous where it matters, pragmatic where it doesn’t. We’re a hands-on bunch, so if your preference is for a comfortable ivory tower, we’re not for you. Our brand values are solid – we adopt a customer-friendly approach that is certainly something different in our industry. We are rational and are always fair in our judgement. We’re willing to take pain to achieve outcomes that are balanced and fair.
- Optimally follow workflow and CMS procedures
- Liaise with customers telephonically, via email & social media
- Accurately filter and convert leads for sales and acquisitions to ensure tangible prospects
- Manage Live Chat
- Retain/convert existing and prospective customers
- Build relationships with customers so that they trust the brand
- Internal coordination with colleagues to secure deals
- Manage leads in real time to meet KPI’s
- Provide an 11- star customer service experience (convenient, transparent, professional)
- Continuously assess and challenge the systems and processes to improve these
- Follow processes ensuring utmost cost/effort efficiency and professionalism
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Clearly communicate with your customers to educate and guide throughout the process
- A high level of motivation, initiative and integrity
- 2 Years’ prior experience in sales/customer service role that included telephonic communications (Required)
- Valid Driver’s license
- No criminal record
- Excellent communications skills (spoken & written)
- English and Afrikaans, spoken and written
- 3rd additional language advantageous
- Proficient in use of modern technology & systems
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to be empathetic with customers
- Ability to work in a team
Some of the perks
- Dynamic team environment
- Flat organisational structure
- Professional but cool culture
- Business success based Incentive structures
Salary Scale & Benefits
- Applicant dependent [CTC: Up to R110k]
- Business Incentive Scheme in addition
- Company Tablet / Computer
- Location Cape Town – Richmond Park
- Permanent Contract
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company getWorth, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.