RHR company opens jobs for Customer and Trading Manager - Convenience positions in the KwaZulu-Natal region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 5 600 - R 20 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Customer and Trading Manager - Convenience|
|Region:||KwaZulu-Natal, Stanger - KwaZulu-Natal|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 5.600 - ZAR 20.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
It couldn’t be easier to develop an amazing retail management career with Sainsbury’s. Our convenience stores are perfect to help you develop all the skills you’ll need — and more.
You’ll be responsible for everything that happens instore during your shift; and great training will give you the confidence to lead your team, plan resources effectively and ensure customers are always delighted.
What you’ll be doing
Our purpose is that driven by our passion for food, together we serve and help every customer.
You’ll run the shift during the day, managing your team’s performance and time, demonstrating a decisive, organised and inclusive approach. Reporting into the Store Manager, you and the small team of other managers will be planning in advance including shift patterns, product availability and busy times throughout the day so that those essential products are there for our customers and everything runs like clockwork. And at the end of every shift, you’ll give a thorough handover to the next Manager.
We’ll give you the time and space you need to do all that properly. Because when our teams work really well together, our customers notice.
Who you are
This is a great way to begin your management career in retail, or to develop the skills you already have and make them first-class. Our customers are always looking for that something extra special instore, and your ability to guide, motivate and inspire your team of colleagues will be key to achieving that.
Our structure gives clear management presence across the full range of opening hours so that our customers and colleagues always feel able to ask for help or offer solutions when things aren’t going so well. You’ll ultimately be accountable for making everything as good as it can be. As a Customer and Trading Manager in our convenience stores we’ll even give you the opportunity to work your full time hours across four days. We’re an award-winning diverse employer so you’ll nurture a team where everyone feels supported to be themselves.
How you can develop
There are plenty of opportunities for you to stretch and develop your skills so just let us know when you’re ready to take on more. Remember, you’ll be part of the Sainsbury’s team so you’ll never, ever be short of options.
What we’ll give you
Salary will be dependent upon your experience as well as the store size, complexity and location. Alongside this, we also offer a great range of benefits for all our colleagues, including:
- Condensed working – you’ll have the opportunity to work your hours flexibly over 4 days
- Discount card – provided after 4 weeks that gives you and a second user 10% on most items in Sainsbury’s, Argos and Habitat. Discount is increased at Sainsbury’s to 15% every pay day for five days plus 15% at Argos on every pay day.
- Free food and hot drinks provided for Colleagues in all our stores.
- Generous holiday entitlement, maternity and paternity leave
- Pension – we’ll match 4-7% of your pension contributions
- Sainsbury’s share scheme – build up an investment at discounted prices
- Wellbeing support – access to emotional support, counselling, legal and financial advice
- Colleague networks – link with like-minded people to help fulfil your potential
- Cycle to Work scheme – hire a new bike and cycling equipment, whilst saving on tax and NI
- Special offers on gym memberships, restaurants, holidays, retail vouchers and more
Click ‘apply’ to start your Sainsbury’s journey
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company RHR, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.