The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. company opens jobs for CRM / Direct Marketing Lead positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Personal Care Product Manufacturing and Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||The Estée Lauder Companies Inc.|
|Position:||CRM / Direct Marketing Lead|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Personal Care Product Manufacturing and Manufacturing|
- Partners with brands, eCommerce and DCM teams both locally and regionally to define, implement and execute the CRM brand consumer journey (including loyalty programs where applicable), establish key KPIs to measure success, drive best-in-class analysis and sharing across all brands
- Drives the implementation of the full omnichannel CRM strategy in the affiliate, delivering regular KPI’s and ways of improving these KPI’s across the full affiliate (brands & omnichannel view, including 3rd party where applicable, e.g. Retail.com, Pure Players, etc.)
- Responsible to drive and manage the implementation and daily operations of Direct Marketing capability (email/SMS/web push/Social Media push) via ELC approved 3rd party vendors and platforms
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Defines CRM roadmap to support brand equity and growth
- Partners with brands, and DCM teams to define the consumer journey (triggers definition, marketing pressure, relational program, loyalty program,…) and establishes key KPIs to measure success and drive best-in-class analysis
- Supports the development, increase, refinement (data quality) of the brand consumer database, as well as improving the repeat / retention levels for all brands
- Analyzes omnichannel performance to drive business strategy, profitability and future campaign investment
- Gathers and analyzes complex datasets across various platforms to provide key insights on consumer preference, define optimal consumer segments, campaign performance and market competition
- Is the key interface between the affiliate brand teams and the regional CRM / CI team to implement Global / Regional CRM / CI strategy in the affiliate
- Advises commercial team to negotiate sharing of CRM data and insights with retailers
Defines metrics to assess success of campaign initiatives across consumer touchpoints
- Executes new analytics practices that augment consumer behaviour knowledge and improve CRM/media targeting ROI
- Provides ongoing digital data analysis on consumer behaviour and engagement through quantitative and qualitative analytical tools
- Measures and tracks new opt-ins, repeat and retention KPI’s, consumer life time values for all brands
- Supports presentation of CRM key findings, insights and recommendations to Consumer Marketing partners and brand leadership
Implements CRM tools and techniques in the affiliate
- Partners with regional CRM team deploy new CRM tools, with a specific focus on Braze and CDP
- Trains local teams (brands, DCM) on CRM tools and techniques and ensures usage
- Own power user portfolio for Braze, and drive correct planning and implementation of all Direct Marketing campaigns in close partnership with eCommerce team, and Consumer Marketing Managers.
Education and Experience
- Relevant University Degree
- 3-5 years in a CRM/Campaign Management role
- Required prior experience with a CRM / email deployment tool e.g. Eloqua, Hubspot, Braze, Salesforce, SendInBlue etc.
- Prior experience in driving and managing CRM strategy and implementation in B2C
- Position can be either Hybrid if based in Gauteng, or fully remote if located in Cape Town. If the latter, employee will be expected to travel to Head Office at various intervals to meet and engage with internal stakeholders.
- Highly analytical – analyzes & utilizes facts effectively for presentation to decision makers. Must be comfortable with analysis to drive decision making.
- Significant digital marketing experience, including previous experience in analysis and continuous improvements of performance marketing, including e-commerce
- Proven experience in effectively implementing customer centric performance models, including set-up, reporting and modelling.
- In-depth understanding of all Direct Marketing principles and methods, including Ops planning and reporting requirements.
- Prior experience with Audience led – Trigger Based Marketing.
- Proven experience in Managing and establishing Loyalty programs
- Proven experience and certification in Google Suite of products, incl. GA360
- Proven experience in CRM BI audience segmentation and reporting across platforms
- Successful track record of working in a cross-collaborative way – able to develop relationships with all stakeholders.
- Great project management, organizational and analytical skills
- Must be an effective communicator who is self-motivated and able to inspire confidence and respect, motivating both direct and indirect reporting employees via a coaching and development mentality and focus.
- Has the ability to think strategically but also has an eye for the detail.
- Ability to challenge the status quo and has the experience and characteristics to respond quickly to the changing environment.
- Able to effectively build and proactively leverage internal and external networks.
- Must exhibit the highest personal and professional ethics.
Job Online / E-Commerce
Primary Location Europe, Middle East, Africa-ZA-GP-Johannesburg
Job Type Standard
Shift 1st (Day) Shift
Job Number 239050
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.