Wilderness company opens jobs for Creditors Clerk positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
To accurately capture and reconcile invoices in the accounting system in order to effect payment accurately and timeously to Creditors.
- Ensure invoices are properly authorized in accordance with levels of authority and allocate to the correct Supplier and General Ledger accounts on a daily basis.
- Refer to creditors terms before preparing payment.
- In the case of a discrepancy contact the responsible consultant.
- Reconcile Supplier statement to creditors processed invoices in GP per the AP Age analysis.
- If the Supplier account is not loaded, request GP support to load the supplier details.
- Once the above has been completed you can submit the invoice for payment.
- Email the bank “Proof of Payment” to the supplier.
- File completed creditor documentation immediately, monthly and in alphabetical order.
- Matric with Maths or Accounting as a subject.
- Computer Literate especially Basic Excel.
- Creditors or Bookkeeping Diploma.
- Tourplan and experience in the Travel Industry.
- At least 5 year experience in a Creditor’s function.
- Methodical, organised, disciplined and ability to work to deadlines.
- A team worker who can liaise with several different regional offices and Consultants.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Positive attitude and solution driven.
- Good time management skills.
A passion for wildlife and a commitment to sustainability and conservation.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Wilderness, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.