Le Boat company opens jobs for Creative Production Manager positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Marketing and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Creative Production Manager|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Marketing and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
Le Boat is part of the Travelopia group, which is one of the world’s leading specialist travel groups providing customers with a diverse range of unique travel experiences. This includes adventure travel, safaris, private jet and polar expeditions, tailor-made luxury holidays, yacht and river boat charter holidays, educational and sporting based school trips, corporate hospitality and sporting event fan travel. Private equity owned by KKR, Travelopia is headquartered in the UK with offices and marine bases all over the world.
Le Boat is the world’s leading provider of inland waterway boating holidays. Currently operating 37 bases in 9 countries, with a fleet of 950 charter boats, we attract more than 120,00 customers from all over the world each season. A global business working in 45 sources markets around the world with 6 sales offices (UK, Canada, Germany, France, South Africa & Australia). We have been established for over 50 years and are passionate about providing outstanding quality and service.
At a glance
The role’s primary focus is to be the main point of contact between marketing and creative services, managing briefing, production, effective traffic management and delivery of Le Boats’ varied design, print, web and content requirements.
W hat you will be doing
- Managing the in-house creative team and external agencies as required, to ensure the smooth running of workflow globally
- To be the first point of contact for creative, copy and production briefs, scheduling deadlines for projects, creating production plans and budgets, and assigning team members to each necessary step in the process
- Schedule, track and document all projects effectively, to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget
- Accountable for improving creative workflow, streamlining processes for faster turnaround, accurate responses to briefs, at less cost and with the highest quality output
- To proof artwork, copy and creative to ensure consistency of quality and adherence to brand guidelines and creative objectives
- Lead production and fulfilment of all creative; supervising stock levels where applicable
- Run thedesign and production of brochures for all brands and source markets
- Handle global content pool of images, video and copy, ensuring content is up to date, accurately logged and can be accessed by all markets
- Manage relationships with key suppliers, e.g., design agencies and print agencies, negotiating quotes and estimates to ensure maximum value and quality is achieved for all projects
- Influence collaborators to provide feedback on design and creative impact, allowing for continual improvement
- Post production: storing of job bags and ongoing analysis to improve processes
- Hands on creative design: 20% of time allocated to any necessary design work e.g. building assets for print, online and physical spaces producing clean, high-quality graphic design artwork
- Leads the Content team, which includes two graphic designers (one of which is shared with our 50% Yachts sister business), a Content & Social Media Manager and Content Executive
- Identifies Content team training needs, and crafts clear capability plans for teams to improve performance, including SMART development plans with regular reviews, and any other specialist training as the need arises
- Ensure all members of the Content team complete any required Travelopia training modules within agreed timescales, including compliance and health & safety
What We Are Looking For
- A passion for creative and creative project management
- 3+ years of experience, bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Evidence of skills across workflow management, scheduling, trafficking, graphic design and project management
- Proven innovation & design skills with 2 to 5 years of experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Adobe software suite
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Collaborative approach, great facilitator and team manager
- Strong sense of urgency, combined with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects within a fast-paced environment
- Passion for delivering creative solutions that adhere to brand values and engage the customer
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as at the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.
We believe people are happier and perform best when they are able to be their true selves, and that teams with varied strengths deliver better results.
Together we will develop a diverse, equitable, and environment, where everyone can thrive. Committed to inspiring change through a growing awareness of, and counteracting, unconscious bias; building an inclusive culture, and accepting diversity in all its dimensions.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Le Boat, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.