Dis-Chem Pharmacies company opens jobs for Cosmetics Admin Clerk- Cape Town positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Sales and Business Development skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Retail, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Cosmetics Admin Clerk- Cape Town|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Sales and Business Development|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
Dis-Chem Pharmacies requires a Cosmetics Admin Clerk to support the Cosmetics Category Department through accurate administration in order to ensure efficient business operations.
- Grade 12 – Matric or Senior Certificate.
- Relevant experience in Admin
- Relevant post Matric qualification.
- Basic computer skills
- Ensure all paperwork received from stores is correct.
- Query any reward forms that do not adhere to the qualifying to the criteria.
- Send Beauty Rewards order forms to the relevant person for processing.
- File documents within the department as per the operating procedure.
- Escalate any queries to the Cosmetics Sales Manager.
- Accurately capture commissions for the store Cosmetics Departments as they are received.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding commissions.
- Inform Management of any discrepancies that may appear.
- Sort mail packages to ensure that it is going to the right recipients.
- Inspect all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Review all outgoing mail to ensure that proper postage is applied and address information is complete and written legibly if applicable.
- Respond promptly to store queries relating to commissions or any cosmetics related admin and inform management of any unresolved
- Communicate and coordinate with the relevant Dis-Chem stakeholders and internal departments to resolve queries in a prompt and effective manner.
- Ensure effective and efficient relationships with internal and external customers to improve operating efficiencies.
- Housekeeping must be in accordance to Dis-Chem standards. Make sure that your work station is always clean and tidy.
- Adhere to Dis-Chem Policies and Procedures and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Adhere to Health and Safety rules and regulations.
- Adhere to Dis-Chem Uniform and personal appearance policy.
- English – Read, write and speak well. Must have basic knowledge and skills to be able to use the different communication methods and be able to communicate on different levels.
- Need to have an understanding of the financial implications that goes with the tasks involved
- Need to able to communicate and interact with other team members as well as the stores.
- Must be able to work on their own and under pressure in all circumstances.
- 2nd Additional language.
Special conditions of employment:
- Work is office bound
- South African citizen
- MIE, clear criminal and credit.
- Clear credit and criminal records
Remuneration And Benefits
- Market-related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Dis-Chem Pharmacies, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.