Swiss Re company opens jobs for Corporate Real Estate and Services (CRES) Trainee positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Administrative skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Insurance, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Corporate Real Estate and Services (CRES) Trainee|
|Region:||Gauteng, Johannesburg - Gauteng|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
About The Role
We offer a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate with an exceptional academic record in our Swiss Re Africa Corporate Real Estate and Services division based in Johannesburg. The role will allow you to gain insight into the maintenance and operation of all building operating systems, property management, project management and supporting the team with putting together long-term preventative maintenance programs. This role will allow you to support a high performing local team and be exposed to a broader global CRES community, to learn best practice and evolve your operational/technical skills.
Specific responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Facility Management
- Support in managing internal Ticketing tool
- Technical Conference support and meeting room set-up
- Perform general maintenance/repairs and oversee contractor requirements
- Liaise with vendors to plan infrastructure servicing requirements
- Maintain Access Control system and compile monthly reports
- Ensure all permits, licences and inspections are current and properly documented
- Co-ordinate courier requirements for local, import and export items
- Support the local Archiving requirements
- Maintain and update CRES vendor agreements and service level agreements
- Support with Safety & Security related tasks
- Perform Health & Safety Building checks
- Prepare & Process invoices for payment
This role is being filled on 12 months contract.
About The Team
You will work closely with the CRES local team. The CRES Swiss Re Trainee supports the whole team in ensuring all CRES related activities are coordinated accordingly and to the set standards.
- Minimum, tertiary qualification but not limited to qualification in Facility/Building Management, Workspace / Design Management, Operations Management
- 12 months work experience or completed previous internship required, preferably in technology, administration, operations, building management and vendor management.
- Strong administration skills
- Problem solving skills
- Great attention to detail and analytical acumen
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong customer focus with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong technical ability
The role will require physical movement and can be physically demanding (moving of furniture /setting up of meeting rooms/picking up archiving boxes/ climbing on ladders, these are a few examples).
Preference will be given to Employment Equity candidates.
About Swiss Re
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,00 employees across the world.
Our success depends on our ability to build an inclusive culture encouraging fresh perspectives and innovative thinking. We embrace a workplace where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive and develop professionally regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, skillset, thought or other characteristics. In our inclusive and flexible environment everyone can bring their authentic selves to work and their passion for sustainability.
Reference Code: 126323
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Swiss Re, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.