Western Cape Government company opens jobs for Coordinator, Mining Systems positions in the Mpumalanga region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Government Administration, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Western Cape Government|
|Position:||Coordinator, Mining Systems|
|Region:||Emalahleni - Mpumalanga, Mpumalanga|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
- To ensure the continuous operation of a Document Management System (DMS) that contains all legally required managerial instructions, Standard Operating Procedures and other process documentation.
- Duties include the co-ordination of reviews of documentation, communication of completed documents and interacting of other systems with this DMS.
- Responsibility is for all Mining and Support systems.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Western Cape Government, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.