Rheinmetall company opens jobs for Control Security Officer positions in the North-West region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Other, Information Technology, & Management skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 900 - R 11 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Defense and Space Manufacturing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Control Security Officer|
|Region:||North-West, Potchefstroom - North-West|
|Job Function:||Information Technology, Management, Other|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.880 - ZAR 11.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Defense and Space Manufacturing|
What We Are Looking For
- Supervision & Control: Supervision of personnel on shifts, access and egress control, guarding and patrolling of the site.
- Control over the Equipment and Resources- Effective supervision and Control over security Equipment and Resources
- Incident Reporting: Reporting of incidents to Chief Security Officer.
- Key Control: Control over RDM keys for Security and emergency purposes.
- Security Vehicles: Control over vehicles i.e. inspections and checklists.
- Documentation and Document Control: Inspection of all security documentation and registers for completeness and correctness.
- Access control: Checking of employee’s and visitor’s ID, searching of employees, visitors and vehicles, escort and checking of documents for deliveries and trucks leaving the site.
- Competence & training- compliance to NKP/Legal/PSIRA requirements
- Communications: Provide information, documentation and information to management
- Emergency Co-ordination: Effective emergency response during incidents
What Qualifications You Should Have
- Minimum Matric or relevant NQF 4 equivalent qualification.
- Valid Grade A Security Training (PSIRA registered)
- Firearm competency are essential.
- Knowledge and experience of security related legislations
- Ability to exercise a degree of judgment and ability to act quickly in an emergency.
- Good problem solving, persuasiveness and relationship skills.
- Basic communication, planning and organizing skills.
- An initiator who can work independently as well as in a team.
- Code B driver’s license is essential.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Willingness to work shifts and overtime when required
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Rheinmetall, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.