McLaughlin & Harvey Ltd company opens jobs for Compliance Advisor positions in the Mpumalanga region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Construction, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||McLaughlin & Harvey Ltd|
|Region:||Belfast - Mpumalanga, Mpumalanga|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
McLaughlin & Harvey are one of the leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit an experienced Compliance Advisor to join the team.
Reporting into the Contracts Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring compliance with all aspects of the allocated project with regards to quality, consents and protocols.
This position will support site teams which may comprise of Site Agents, Construction Manager, Site Engineers, Site Supervisors, Foremen and sub-contractors, and will take full responsibility for the management , recording and timely execution of the project quality deliverables in accordance with budgetary, programme and quality requirements.
- Monitor and maintain the company Integrated Management System for ISO 9001 and Quality Management System
- Ensure all quality planning is managed on site including all Inspection and Test Plans (ITP ‘s)
- Ensure quality inspection checklists are completed and managed efficiently on site
- Ensure defect and non-conformance reports (NCR’s) are manged effectively and in a timely manner
- Provide guidance and advice to the business on compliance in line with statutory requirements and company standards
- Manage key performance indicators for allocated project
- Highlight areas where poor practice and/or significant risk have occurred
- Liaising with enforcing authorities
- Work with senior Managers and/or Directors on the development and implementation of Quality strategies for improvement
- Keeping up to date with new legislation and best practices in the industry
- Provide professional support and advice to the Senior Management Team and Staff on Occupational Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality matters
- Raise awareness on SHEQ & sustainability issues through toolbox talks, briefings & delivering training
- Full Driving Licence
- CSCS card holder – Management standard
- IT Skills – in-particular Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Good management/organisational skills, with ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Understand and maintain company KPI’s in relation to future business improvement
- At least five years construction experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of Civil Engineering and best practices
- Experience in delivering presentations/training sessions
- The successful candidate will be happy to travel and work throughout the UK
What’s in it for you?
At McLaughlin and Harvey we offer a fantastic benefits package including the following:
- Competitive salary
- 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Generous pension contributions
- Life Assurance
If this sound like the role for you, please apply by clicking the apply button
McLaughlin & Harvey are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company McLaughlin & Harvey Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.