Competent Candidates company opens jobs for COMMISSIONS ADMINISTRATOR positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Accounting/Auditing and Finance skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Investment Management, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Gauteng, Pretoria - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Accounting/Auditing and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
A diploma in finance, accounting sciences, business management or administration, at least 2 years working experience in a commission capturing and or processing role and experience in financial services operations would be to your advantage in fulfilling the following position
- Regular interaction with fellow-employees, financial advisors and product providers to ensure the effective delivery of administrative requirements.
- Commission processing is routine work and deadline driven. Deadlines are fixed and there is no scope for flexibility.
- Request monthly commission statements from all product providers (via email and telephone). Save the statements accordingly for easy accessibility.
- Process timely and accurately the daily/weekly/monthly commissions for 220 financial advisors on the internal Commsplit commission system via a manual and automatic import process.
- Manage your own daily workload and update the daily register with work not completed.
- Rigorously follow-up outstanding statements.
- Escalate queries and any commission processing hold-ups to your HOD.
- Ensure error and warning reports are dealt with and corrected. Take the required measures to ensure commission statements balance with the commission system.
- Deal with any commission related enquiries from your HOD.
- Process all commission schedules.
Other Administrative Support
- Manage the client information Inbox daily and load all client information reports received.
- Manage the outstanding client information process. Request client information from advisors and capture daily on commissions system. This is a crucial part of the position and is measured continuously.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Competent Candidates, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.