FAST FREEDOM LIFE PRIVATE LIMITED company opens jobs for Commis Chef 1 positions in the Gauteng region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 6 000 - R 10 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Staffing and Recruiting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||FAST FREEDOM LIFE PRIVATE LIMITED|
|Position:||Commis Chef 1|
|Region:||Gauteng, Sandton - Gauteng|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Salary:||ZAR 6.000 - ZAR 10.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Staffing and Recruiting|
What Does a Commis Chef Do? Commis chefs are novice chefs who work to support a chef de partiesin a commercial kitchen . They perform cooking, cleaning, delivery, and other support duties as instructed by the chef de partie. Commis chefs help ensure that a kitchen’s operations run smoothly.
Summary Of Responsibilities
To prepare, cook and serve food, while maintaining the highest possible quality and meeting agreed standards for food preparation and presentation are met at all times under guidance from a senior chef. Able to take the lead on a station as well as educate and guide junior chefs.
Roles And Responsibilities
- To prepare, cook and serve food delegated as your responsibility, ensuring that the highest possible quality is maintained and that agreed standards for food preparation and presentation
- To monitor stock movement and be responsible for ordering on your section
- To carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labeling/dating and storage
- To keep high standards of personal hygiene, clean uniform and overall camaraderie
- To adhere to company procedures in regards to temperature checks, food labeling and dating, cleaning schedules and hygiene regulations at all times ensuring that all records of such are maintained
- To assist with the acceptance and storage of deliveries and that all relevant company procedures are adhered to
- To be punctual for work and report directly to the manager on duty on arrival in the kitchen
- To have an understanding of menu planning, the implementation of stock controls, the importance of good stock management, and how this enables the kitchen to meet gross profit
- To be familiar with the opening and closing procedures of the kitchen and carry them out as rotated
- To carry out and assist in the smooth running of the kitchen
This job is provided by Shine.com
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company FAST FREEDOM LIFE PRIVATE LIMITED, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.