Exodus Travels Ltd company opens jobs for Commercial Specialist positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Management and Manufacturing skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 500 - R 15 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Exodus Travels Ltd|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Management and Manufacturing|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.500 - ZAR 15.000 per Month|
Love working in travel? Love adventure? We are seeking a Commercial Specialist to join the Exodus Travels Commercial team, part of our Adventure division at Travelopia!
The Commercial Specialist will be our Asia expert, being responsible for the pricing of trips, answering pricing queries from the Sales team, overlooking the capacity on sale, tactical pricing, and competitor analysis, working in close collaboration with our Product, Inventory and Marketing teams.
Exodus Travels is one of the world’s leading adventure travel companies delivering outstanding travel experiences across more than 90 countries worldwide. Offering unparalleled expertise and local knowledge, our exceptional guides on the ground and teams in our worldwide offices have been crafting amazing adventure travel experiences for years.
Our values are to Bring Happiness, Take Responsibility, Be Ambitious, and Always Passionate, they underpin the work that we do and act as a reminder of why we do it. We are looking for people who can embrace our values and live them every day
The Adventure division is proud to be a part of Travelopia, which comprises the world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands and is a pioneer in the specialist travel sector.
What you will be doing:
- Take costings from the Product team and convert them to selling prices, in line with Exodus margin and selling price guidelines
- React to changes in flight availability and other operational changes that impact costs and adjust selling prices accordingly.
- Liaise with relevant Product Managers to increase/decrease capacity accordingly, ensuring sufficient time is given to enact changes to maximum yield
- Liaise with Sales where guaranteed trips need to be cancelled to maximise re bookings and customer retention
- Flag low trip fill concerns early to allow commercial decisions to be made with time to influence outcomes
- Generate regular push lists for circulation to Marketing to drive yield where risks and opportunities exist
- Stay on top of competitor activity in the UK and North America to advise was/now pricing, Gateway product & pricing and other promotional activities to ensure we stay competitive but differentiated in the market
What we are looking for:
- Prior experience in either Commercial, Product and/or Pricing is required, ideally from within the travel industry
- Excellent presentation skills and attention to detail along the ability to prioritise workloads against tight time frames
- The highest level of tenacity, curiosity, and a strong work ethic with an aim to self-develop skillsets
- A strong appreciation for the operational requirements of a business
- Excellent English, both written and verbally
- IT literate (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- A positive culture champion, who is energetic and supportive of continuous improvement
What’s In It For You!
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Hybrid working model
- Wider scope for learning, working with teams across the world
If you’re looking for your next adventure and want to play a key role in the delivery of our Exodus experiences, then we would love to hear from you!
We believe people are happier and perform best when they are able to be their true self, and that diverse teams deliver better results.
Together we will cultivate a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone can flourish. We are committed to driving change through increasing awareness of, and counteracting, unconscious bias; building an inclusive culture, and embracing diversity in all its dimensions
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Exodus Travels Ltd, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.