Houst company opens jobs for Client Success Executive (Weekends & 1 Week day) positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Customer Service skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 7 500 - R 12 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Client Success Executive (Weekends & 1 Week day)|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Customer Service|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 7.500 - ZAR 12.300 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
“**PLEASE NOTE: This role is for our Australian markets. Working hours are 8AM-5PM AEST/AEDT. (12mid-9AM SAST or 11PM-8AM SAST during daylight savings in Australia).**
This is a weekend role covering Saturdays and Sundays plus one additional weekday (Mondays or Fridays)
⭐Who we are:
Looking for a job where you can be part of a team that is revolutionising the short-term accommodation industry? Look no further! We are a professional management service that helps homeowners and landlords enjoy more freedom by taking care of the hassle of hosting their properties. Our mission is to leverage the latest technology to make hosting a property as effortless as possible and increase revenue for our hosts. Join us in our quest to disrupt the industry and make hosting a breeze!
Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth, even in the face of a pandemic and acquiring one of our largest competitors along the way. Our team has partnered with thousands of satisfied hosts, helping them earn income from their homes while pursuing their passions. With operations in over 20 cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, there’s no shortage of opportunities to make an impact with us. We are currently in our 2nd phase of Growth and in one of the most exciting stages in our journey to date. Come join us in our mission to revolutionise the short-term accommodation industry and help hosts worldwide achieve their goals!
⭐About the role:
Reporting to the Channels Team Lead, we are in search of a dedicated and detail-oriented Channels Associate to augment our online presence and streamline our listing processes. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining our property listings across various platforms like Airbnb and Booking.com, ensuring the highest standards of quality are met. This role will also involve effective communication with internal teams that rely on the Channels team’s output. Harnessing their sharp IT skills, particularly in spreadsheet management, and a proven capacity for relationship building, the Channels Associate will play a key role in fortifying our position in the market and enhancing operational efficiency.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our clients and guests via telephone, email, and Whatsapp.
- Be a point of escalation from Host Support and resolve issues to the highest possible satisfaction.
- Onboard new properties and explain complex information in a simple way to a variety of customers.
- Work with other teams to find the best solutions, resolve queries, and lodge resolution claims.
- Identify and use opportunities to increase customer retention and satisfaction.
- Feel empowered to make a decision on refunds and goodwill gestures using logic, company procedures, and market knowledge.
- Contribute ideas to further improve processes and the overall experience of Houst customers and guests.
- Be a mentor and role model to junior team members.
- Lead the shift when the team leader is not present.
- Handle escalations and complaints within your tier and provide support to Team Leader.
- Manage inboxes and delegate cases.
- Team player with superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a customer service environment or account management is preferable.
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical problems in “customer-friendly” language.
- Ability to think outside of the box and find creative ways to solve situations.
- A working understanding of vacation rentals is a plus.
- Confidence in decision-making and owning your cases.
- Previous experience working with Salesforce CRM is a plus.
- Previous experience with G-Suite.
- Well organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
- Lots of snacks and treats provided by the company (in the office)
- Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 35 days paid holiday days (this figure includes public holidays)
- Laptop for business use
- An extra day off for your birthday – because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity – We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Houst, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.