Houst company opens jobs for Client Onboarding Executive positions in the Western Cape region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Business Development and Sales skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around R 4 800 - R 16 000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Technology & Information and Internet, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Client Onboarding Executive|
|Region:||Cape Town - Western Cape, Western Cape|
|Job Function:||Business Development and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Salary:||ZAR 4.800 - ZAR 16.000 per Month|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
⭐Who we are:
We are a fast-growing, global professional management service for homeowners and landlords who want to enjoy the freedom of hassle-free property hosting. Our mission is to revolutionise the short-term accommodation sector with the help of technology and provide our clients with the tools to increase their revenue.
Since our launch in 2015, we have experienced tremendous growth, overcome the challenges posed by the pandemic, and acquired our biggest rival. We now partner with thousands of satisfied hosts across the globe, enabling them to monetise their properties and enjoy more of what they love. With a presence in over 20 cities worldwide, from Auckland to Lisbon, we are constantly expanding our reach. At the heart of our business is host happiness, and we are dedicated to providing the best service possible.
⭐What you will do:
As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you will be the main point of contact for our new clients, ensuring that their initial onboarding experience is seamless and outstanding. You will be responsible for creating professional property listings and building lasting relationships with clients that foster trust and promote the Houst partnership. Your responsibilities will include:
- Onboarding of new global properties
- Creating highly detailed inventories and extracting information from hosts to ensure accuracy
- Working alone or within a small local team to achieve challenging objectives
- Using technology to transform the industry
- Excel at start-up or other fast-paced environments
Compensation: 160k – 180k ZAR
We are looking for someone who is passionate about developing new working relationships and has a “get it done” mentality. You are a highly organised and efficient individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment. You have a keen eye for detail and excel at creating highly detailed inventories. You are excited about using technology to revolutionise an industry and have experience working in a start-up or other challenging fast-paced environment. You have an interest in travel and property.
If you are someone who is looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment where you can make a real impact, then we would love to hear from you.
Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right.
- Regular team social events (both in person and virtual)
- Company-wide recognition of outstanding work
- Opportunities to innovate
Dedicated to employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing hub with virtual fitness, nutrition, yoga, meditation and talking therapy classes
- Betterhelp coverage for mental health support
- Dedicated employee wellbeing meetings
- 23 days paid holiday days (plus public holidays)
- An extra day off for your birthday – because who wants to work on their birthday?
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity – We encourage proud parents of new pets to work from home to help their new member settle in
- Pension – We provide a pension scheme for all permanent employees
- Laptop – for business use
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Houst, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.